1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OVO Apologies

Discussion in 'General' started by MegaPower, Aug 1, 2006.

1. kienast5

kienast5 Member

I have never posted on this board but I have looked at it a few times in the past. This has to be the funniest thread ever:up:

We can't flame people like this on the CMRA board Anyway.......I do feel like Chavvon has made his bed with all the empty promises about his OVO suits and deserves the flame. I can't believe he keeps comin' back for more?:Poke:

On a positive note......Komodo is making some great suits and I have watched these guys build this company from day 1. They have improved the product line through testing every year and Lee and Wayne are always at the races checking on the riders. They make great custom suits and actually deliver them in a timely manner. Their gloves are excellent. I signed with KOMODO for this reason and they are making us some really incredible suits.....if I knew how to post a pic I would. Wayne and Lee are committed to making a great product that's why you see it on the AMA grid:rock:

Merry Christmas!
    BigR

2. 999

999 Well-Known Member

Maybe they didn't use the magic word. :Poke:

Can I please have a FREE 44/56 OVO suit, sir? :bow:

3. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

Anybody ever get any kind of closure from this jackass?

4. slidewayzBLAKE

slidewayzBLAKE I do the doubles

5. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I actually tried to get back on his ass about it recently. 5+ emails and phone calls a day for the last few weeks. He finally responded and said he would pay back the $2500 he owes me in increments of $500/wk. I told him if I didn't get the check, the calls and emails would start up again. His reponse was "I don't mind the calls and emails. You can't make me pay you back, I'm doing it because it's the right thing to do."

Still no check, of course. I knew it wouldn't happen, but I have nothing else to do at work. Chavvon Smith has to be the biggest douchebag to exist in the history of the world.

6. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

Post his current phone # please , So we can wish him a happy 4th of July.:clap:

7. frackadelic

cell: 817-312-6845

8. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

2500!! i would be paying him a visit for that amount of cash - he wouldnt like the bad run of luck he would have,lol. hopefully he will get his one way or another!

9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

It sucks, but if the guy has no money to give, you can't draw blood from a stone.

BTW.. I thought Doyle had worked with some folks to file a suit???

10. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

nope wouldnt expect my money back, but he might realize it would cost him more to rip people off, then it would to pay them back. where i am from somethin like this would give you years and years of misery - everywhere you turned something would be broke, busted etc. the part where he said "you cant make me pay you back" would upset me sooooo much he would wish he did. i HATE thieves.

11. frackadelic

I think Rodger was working with a few folks and I have spoken with him several times. He was trying to work it out in a way that would not require me to file a lawsuit. I have a feeling it is going to come to that though, I just have no experience in that sort of thing. For what it's worth, I've pretty much kissed this money goodbye, but it's a good reminder every now and then that pathetic scum like Chavvon Smith do exsist in this world, and you have to be careful who you put your trust (and money) in.

12. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Trust me, you can get blood from a stone and it's not that expensive....

13. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

do tell.

14. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

But you can draw blood if you hit him with that stone.:D

15. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

while your at it I have about 15+ CMRA racers he can pay back as well.

16. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

Get in touch with the Postal Inspector General. mail fraud. He'll spend some time in Federal Pound me in the ass prison.

17. 2002Gixxer

2002Gixxer Well-Known Member

Can I get a suit?

I never ordered one...but want one. :up:
    :Pop:

18. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

19. tamer

tamer Track Junkie

yeah, what happened? anything get sorted out?

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm pretty sure these guys and Durrani Wheels announced a package deal. Buy a suit and you get one wheel free.