1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future WERA and World Champ has arrived!

Discussion in 'General' started by Brad, May 17, 2007.

1. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Brad and Beth - sorry for all the last minute trauma, but the end result is spectacular - he is awesome! Take care and best wishes for the years to come.

2. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Man o man! Conratulations. My wife and I had premee twin girls. 3lb 10oz and 3lb 11 oz. You wanna talk about scary! Tubes, i.v's in the head and all that. Time flies by and they start riding pw50's with no training wheels before you know it. Enjoy man, it's WAYYYY better than any race you will ever enter and it lasts wayy longer too :beer:

3. twinrider71

twinrider71 Well-Known Member

Congrats Brad... He's a cutie, ya'll did good :up:

Glad everythings o.k and ya'll are back at house...

Last edited: May 17, 2007
  4. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Brad, Great news buddy. Jack'll have to show him around the track and take him under his wing. :poke:

Seriously, Congrats man. I'll call ya later. I actually tried to call you guys the other day to see how Beth was coming along. I guess now I know. Welcome to the wonderful world of child rearing. Gimme a call if you guys have questions. They WILL come up.:D

5. zupatun

zupatun Well-Known Member

Congrats! He'll put it all on pretty fast and you'll be swearing at having to get a wipe inbetween all those little rollls on those chunky legs! Great looking little one!

Matt

6. B.Curvin

B.Curvin Well-Known Member

Nine months almost to the day since we pitted together.

He does have my eyes.

:D

Congrats.

7. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to call BS on that one. That kid has the same "WTF are you talking about" look that Brad gets when he has to deal with "Intenet Experts" that come through MSP.

Now Phil's kid, on the other hand... :confused: :moon:

8. WERA82

WERA82 Infidel, phone ringing...

Congratulations Brad and Beth! Suff said that Kristy had told him just the other day. Kool name too for the baby too by the way. Enjoy!

9. MissiRN

MissiRN Well-Known Member

Awesome! Congrats Brad and Beth. Glad to hear Beth and Aiden are both doing well. I know you're in sleep deprivation stage right now, but enjoy it. It FLIES by!!! Can't wait to meet him.

10. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Thanks for all the well wishes folks! I'll relay to Momma and Baby...Actually she checks in here as often as I do! Jr. will probably make his debut at Road Atlanta since I'm healed up and itching to ride now. Well, not quite as much as I was 2 weeks ago, but still!....See ya soon!!

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Woohoo!!!!!!

:beer:

12. WellsFargoRacer

WellsFargoRacer Well-Known Member

13. DirtDog

DirtDog Well-Known Member

He is so CUTE!!!! He looks just like his Daddy. We will be sizing him up for some Uncle Mike Racing Gear and some BIG ORANGE baby wear. Congratulations!!!!! With all our love, Uncle Mike and his wife(Christy)

14. Strickette

Strickette Katy, TX

Congrats Brad & Beth!!! Strick & I are very happy for you!:) :up:

Miss you guys!

15. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Congratulations guys............our ticker sez eight weeks more for us.

:beer:

16. Mr. Wu

Mr. Wu Career "Back-Marker"

Congrats Brad ... Your boy will have to deal with "Wu Clan" ... They've got a head start on you guys :D

Attached Files:

17. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Welcome Aiden!

Congrats Brad, take good care of Mom.:)

18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

That picture rules!

And congrats to you guys. :up: