1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sold my house...

Discussion in 'General' started by Photo_Chick, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

It's official. Closed on it this morning. We're renting it back from her until the end of this month. That's a weird feeling as I've been here 18 years. My new address is 4380 Atha Circle, Loganville, GA 30052 effective January 1st. I know, "Where's Loganville?"

New place is in "progress." It now is more than a bunch of dirt. Now it's a bunch of dirt with this massive building going up, and that's just my 5 car garage :wow:

2. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Whew. I was worried about you there for a second Vivki. Just this morning I woke up and said to Kacy "Geez honey, I think this is the day that Vicki and Leo are supposed to sell their house and rent it back from the new owners. I sure do hope everything went ok!" :D

3. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Yeah I was worried too, but the buyer actually showed up! :D

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dutch: you, Mongo and me in hell. Guaranteed.

5. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

Congrats Vicki! May all the builidng on the new pad go quickly as well.

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

whooooooooooooooooosh!

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Isn't it great when a plan comes together? :up:

8. coiz

coiz Well-Known Member

This thread sucks without pictures. :) Let's see the new place.

Congratulations on the sale and the new house.

9. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

10. coiz

coiz Well-Known Member

Holy Crap! Your garage is bigger than my house. I guess it should be if that's where you spend most of your time. Sweet!

Can I store a Jeep there? :)

11. wera_123

wera_123 Well-Known Member

Bamn I am looking at the footer and basement, how many square feet are we looking at here?

12. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Congrats, Vicky, glad to see everything is going through. Are y'all morving forward with building the new house now?

13. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Haven't started on the house yet. Getting the garage done first with the apt over it. Move into that and then start on the house. Total with garage is like 10,500 sqaure footage...House will have full basement. Yep, gonna be huge. My new full time job, cleaning house....

14. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Damn, that much room, can we move into the basement? :D

15. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

HAHA. Do you clean houses?

16. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I think Mary and I would both be willing to work something out on that one. :D

17. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Thats going to be one hellva house there:wow: My wife breaks the house up into seperate cleaning days and its only 4200 square foot. Good for you and enjoy the new place. :D

18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Too bad he's some high muckety muck with NESBA, otherwise you could just ban him.