1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Todd Clark...

Discussion in 'General' started by Photo_Chick, Sep 23, 2006.

1. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Todd heal up. I feel your pain i'm still recovering from my stupid streetbike wreck 2 months ago which left me with a TI plate and 8 screws in my left arm, I'm done, no more racing or trackdays. Doc told me if I break it again and my wrist will have to be fused together on my arm. Not worth it!

Roy

2. MissiRN

MissiRN Well-Known Member

THAT is an understatement!! pray for me EVERYDAY!!:)

3. gogunbaba

gogunbaba Well-Known Member

get well soon Todd...

4. Dano

Dano Thread killer for hire

hang tough old fellar.....

5. Heavy-Dee

Heavy-Dee Well-Known Member

Heal soon man. Never happy to hear that someone is done.

HD

6. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Missi, for those of us who know Todd like we do....we have been praying for you from the day we met :D

7. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Todd, sorry I missed you this weekend...and REALLY sorry you got tossed. Get better soon, and you can come do a guest ride on the Fasttrack Endurance SV next year (that's not really racing the way we do it :) ).

8. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

We were watching the turn two camera in the tower and realized it was you. I'm so sorry to hear you got that banged up - it didn't look that bad on camera. ;) Heal fast and let us know if we can do anything for you.

9. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Todd heal quick! Missi - hang in there!

10. Umbrella girl #1

Umbrella girl #1 Well-Known Member

Missi, we will be thinking of you. Just get a bid baseball bat and if we gets
    out of kine, just show it to himm... GET WELL TODD.. and DON"T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!!!!!!:)

11. UGAR-6

UGAR-6 Well-Known Member

Ain't that the truth!!!:crackup:

12. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

Get well soon Todd!!

13. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Todd, you are too old for the track to be kicking your ass. Now when you heal up, Missi is going to kick it!! :Poke:
    :D
    j/k friend :p ....Sorry to hear of your crash and injuries. As serious as they are, glad they are not worse. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. :beer:
    If you or Missi need anything and I can help, please let me know.

Jeff

14. TWkeydet

TWkeydet Well-Known Member

Todd, I am very sorry to hear about your crash. I am thankfull it was not worse. Take care and best wishes for a speedy recoup.
    Missi, hang in there girl. !!
    Anyway guys take care

Thomas and Family #890

15. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

Todd,

I am saddened to hear that you are going to retire from racing, (it's about time anyway)

can I have your bike?:D

16. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

Heal up old man...

17. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Lemme know if I need to bring you some cold beer or a pint of Ben & Jerry's :p

18. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

Todd, I said the same thing the first time I broke my pelvis, and I said the same thing the second time I broke it.

Trust me, your not done, after 4 months of not being on the bike, you will start thinking different.

Get well, we will see you at the track soon!!

19. Andy Clark

Andy Clark Bike Picker-upper

As his son and knowing my mom... it'll be a lot more than 4 months before hes on a bike again. My mom will have his ass if he hops on the track anytime soon :)

Love ya dad hope you heal up soon!:up: :up:

20. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Speedy recovery to you Bro ... please let us know if there is anything we can do for you or your family!