OK, I need help from the druggies...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by HPPT, Sep 6, 2006.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How the hell does one not inhale?

I was watching the episode of Curb your enthusiasm where Larry teaches his father how to smoke marijuana. Well, it was chronic, if it makes a difference. I wouldn't know. Anyway, he pretends he is taking a hit (that's the lingo, right?) And holds his breath for a while to show his father how long to hold it. Almost by reflex, watching him do it, I take a breath and hold it, and immediately notice that there is no way I can take air in and keep it from going into my lungs.

How did my boy (had to say it for Frank :)) Clinton not inhale? I mean, to say something like that with a straight face and still get elected, the man deserved to be in office. Getting elected was a deserved reward for the skills the man possesses. :D

Oh, I bet this turns into the mother of all Clinton-bashing threads. You're welcome, Jay: retirement gift for you. :)

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The only way I know of is to just draw smoke into your mouth, hold your breath and then exhale expelling the smoke.

And yes I did notice the thread title and the implications:D

3. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

It's a very delicate technique, similar to the kind one would use when receiving a BJ but not having sexual relations with someone. :up:

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't you draw air along with the smoke? (I don't know)
    If you do, how then can you keep the smoke in your mouth while only air goes into your lungs? :confused:

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Clearly, the man has many talents to be admired. :D

6. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Well, when most people smoke cigars, you don't "inhale" the smoke with every puff either. If you did, you'd probably vomit. It's easy to draw the smoke in by expanding the inside of your mouth such as opening your jaw but keeping your lips around the cigar / joint. The vacuum effect created will draw smoke into your mouth, but not further into your lungs.

Have you ever used a straw to drink? How much of the drink wound up in your lungs?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Isn't that where the different pipes come into play?

Anyway, I guess I would have to try the cigar thing. Because right now, I am trying to simulate it and every time I take a breath I can feel my lungs inflate.

By the way, are you trying to convince me that Clinton was actually telling the truth? :D

8. Princess886

Princess886 Kidd's Mechanic

:eek: OK, I'll come out and tell you. I HAD a friend that was a huge druggie and she kept trying to get me to smoke. I have asthma and knew that even if it wasn't against the law, it wasn't a good idea for me. One day just to make her shut up, I 'took a hit' but not really. You just draw it into your mouth....wait a while, and then blow it out and pretend to cough. Not hard since it smells like capola! Overall a very boring experience and I'm rather embarassed to say that I faked it. :p

9. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

Papa, we all know you own the most pimp ass bong

out there, complete with gold grill, a disco ball, iced out, sittin on 26's.

:Poke:

10. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

That would be a negatory, ghost rider. :D

11. scotth

scotth Banned

the same way you smoke a cigar. you draw the smoke into your mouth, but not into your lungs. kinda like drinking a steak-n-shake milkshake with a straw.

what I don't get about the not inhaling is that you'd think the other people would notice. pretty easy to see your chest isn't expanding. watch someone smoke a cigar, then watch someone smoke a cigarette. you can see the difference.

12. Princess886

He's talkin' about druggies though. If they are high, I bet they don't notice;)

13. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

They are not called druggies anymore...

The PC term is Reality Challenged.

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Clinton is and always has been a lying, self-serving, womanizing piece of shit.

That is all... carry on. :D

15. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

The cigar thing has nothing to do with Monica I hope? :D

Compare it to taking a mouthful of water through a straw but not swallowing. Doesn't make it believeable but it is possible.

16. Tequilaiam

Tequilaiam Well-Known Member

Sounds like you should have inhaled it

17. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Hmmmmm. stand by while I role this thing up....... lighting..... *puff*

Sorry Papa, my shit tastes too good NOT to inhale it. :D Ask somebody who smokes that downtown brown like Skip Salenius.

Why does that sound like the tootsie pop owl??????

18. Princess886

You're probably right. I'd have choked, keeled over & died....How's THAT for a rush...WOO!:moon:

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:
    You're alright, man. :D

20. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Papa,
    Have you thought about smoking the ganj here recently? Perhaps a nice 'haze' would give you some perspective?