Summit National

Discussion in 'General' started by All-Supply619, Aug 7, 2006.

1. All-Supply619

All-Supply619 Check out my ebay store!

Mongo,

In lieu of this past weekends events I would like to find out if there will be someone at summit point who can inspect my bikes in a voluntary tear down? If not, can someone supervise while we disasemble them and give them to you to take back to atlanta for further inspection? I did not wish to tear down at jennings so that iwould be ready for summit, but to prove that I dont need a cheater bike to win I would like to voluntarily tear these machines down after the races at summit. Can we facilitate this?

Seth

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

3. All-Supply619

Summit

You wanna take the heads back with you or do you want to measure them there?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't know yet but we'll work on it. I actually don't want to measure the heads at all since we allow them to be milled.

5. R1ZOOM

R1ZOOM Well-Known Member

Be sure you remove your NOS bottle Seth, I hear those aren't legal either...at least that's what the resident expert at Jennings says...

6. All-Supply619

Summit

Thats fine... just let me know what you want to do... i'm not racing on saterday so if you want me to take them apart (Airbox...Etc.) in the tech shed on saturday i will be glad to... or if you wanna see it all them maybe we could work that out after the races on sunday?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll figure out something and let you know.

8. All-Supply619

NOS bottle

Paul,

This is getting old... I've got some time off after summit so I wanna set it straight so i wont have to go through this every weekend. Not to mention we're gonna have to do this af the GNF too so it's not like it's a huge deal in the first place.

9. R1ZOOM

R1ZOOM Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm just glad that everyone had to do a tear down yesterday. At first I kinda felt like a certain person was getting the upper hand without even having to file a protest, but then after I thought about it I was glad WERA handled it the way they did because at least he had to go to the inconvenience of tearing his shit down too, whereas he wouldn't have had to on a protest. Good call on WERA's part. Good luck with the races at Summit. :beer:

BTW, your PM box is full.

10. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

I thought the motors you used for most of the season blew up? Not that it matters to me. You seemed like a straight up dude to me. A few HP is not going to give you the lap times you are pulling. Certain tracks just click for you and you do very well.

Care to share what happened to spark this thread?

11. All-Supply619

Protesting

Some whom we race with in the southeast and north florida has continued to try to protest my equipment for a few weekends to try to win a championship that he was not capable of winning on the track. Nothing major I'm just trying to put an end to the bullshit. Thats all.

12. Big Deezul

ahhh I see. You got your shit together and this other person cant hang. Theres no way you could just be a better rider so you must be cheating. It all makes sense now.
    I wouldnt even give him the satisfaction of knowing it bothers you. If he thinks your cheating let him pay for the teardown. I wouldnt take my shit apart for anyone unless It was paid for so I could see his cash go up in smoke. Keep winning races and pissing him off and just waive the next time you pass him

13. Big Deezul

also...if its the person I am thinking (just from viewing mylaps) at most tracks you have a pretty big lap time difference and cheater motors dont make up those kinds of differences.

14. Stiffy

Stiffy Active Member

Good point on the motors being blown! Pretty funny that all of the sudden you want to "voluntarily" tear your motors down so you do not hear it any more. Your such a stand up guy...

You should have done it when asked, to be honest that may have shut some people up because you would have shoved in their face on the spot, not two weeks later...

:rock:

15. R1ZOOM

R1ZOOM Well-Known Member

The blown motors is an invalid argument, because his lap times on his new motors are just as consistent as with the old blown motors...just my $.02

16. R1ZOOM

R1ZOOM Well-Known Member

The person who does all of the protesting made it clear before this weekend that Seth wasn't his only target. Basically anyone he could protest that was faster than him and between him and a championship he would. He hopes that the protested rider will just take a DQ and not tear their motor down, thus giving him more points towards a championship. Yesterday, 3 riders opted to DQ because they didn't want to tear down..it was late and raining and the points weren't worth it. This is how he can still "win" even though he can't win on the racetrack...

17. Big Deezul

why doesnt someone post who the person is? "this person...that person" F it...who is it?

18. Stiffy

Stiffy Active Member

Point taken.... lets be honest hear... the fast experts do not blow motors as much as he does... I am not saying anything about lap times either.. the kid is fast nobody is taking that away from him... but his attitude is not always up to par... not to worry he will be humbled next year when he is an expert, nobody will ever care about a novice championship..

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rodney Vest is who I believe they are talking about.

20. Big Deezul

thank you sir...off to mylaps.com!!:D