1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gerg White's Newest fan..

Discussion in 'General' started by vizsladog, Jun 28, 2006.

1. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

After seeing the biggest peice of crap Motorcycle tv show ever,I now wish we had Greg Back.

Sure he was Corny at times but i'm sure he was at Speeds Mercy. We aren't Greg and we don't know what goes on behind the scene. He loves the sport and doesn't look like he stepped out of a rap video.

I'll take 10 Greg Whtes over that Peice of crap.

Tommy (Greg Whites newest fan)

2. :stupid:

Thought I was going to have a hard decision.....Superbikes or House, the show made my decision for me!!!!!!!!!

3. LordMDP

LordMDP ... ... ... ....

aw c'mon

you don't think doing burnouts in traffic is cool

only the best stunnas' with street cred can pull that one off

4. laohu69

laohu69 Well-Known Member

Unfortunatey there are more wannabe squids than there are us and I predict the show will be a huge success. :down:
    Just another log on the fire for the anti motorcyclists. :tut:

5. dragon129

dragon129 Well-Known Member

+1. Greg is a respectable guy. He got screwed....

6. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

Sorry, Greg Vanilla is a tool.

He needed to go. Do a search for some threads.

I haven't seen the new show but TWT was crap once he got involved.

I'd like to see Jeff "Mr. Microphone" take over.

He's cool, knows the sport, and doesn't sound like Adam Vella when he speaks.

Greg is a wannabe tool, no style, who can now begin his true calling, traveling birthday clown.

No offense to the clowns who do it right.:D

7. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Man, I couldn't even make it through the whole show. Absolutely wonderful to see street hooligans and the fact that Speed is supporting that.

I love the Irish dousche who said that his street bikes are exactly like the teams that take $350K and develope their race machines. He said that when the manufacturers put a bike on the street, they have maybe $15k of that $350K. He builds bikes that are $350k worthy.

Dousche.

However, if we could get the Britton (I think that was his name) to replace Gregg and do the same format as before where you actually have great racers, coverage of the weekend of racing and a few sorted tests and visits to cool places, it might work. Gregg was just too much of a tool when he spoke. I think his background got him his job - it certainly wasn't his presence.

However, that Britton guy is a Stunna so, I doubt he would be able to pull off interviewing Mladin in a professional way. What am I saying? Like Gregg was the Costa of road racing interviewers....

Show sucked donkey balls, but Gregg needed to go. But, like stated above, I think there's more street squids that will be into this show than there are legit enthusiasts...

8. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

lol, I watched "Superbikes!". Was laughing half the time. I think I'm gonna "chalk line it" on my metrakit at road a :D.

9. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Britton use to race at WSMC a few yrs ago....

From what I've heard so far on here and other boards...kinda glad I missed it..

Good Job Speed...:(

10. ranman

ranman Well-Known Member

Just consider yourself lucky that you missed the new show. :Puke:
    I watched as much as I could ... even forced myself to watch after the first commercial break (which was better then the show) hoping that it would get better.

When I found myself reaching for the gun, I knew it was time to walk away.
    I was either going to use it on myself or the TV ... :tut:

The main thing that bothered me about it was how the general public that watches speed(read nascar viewers) is likely going to use the show to reinforce their idea that everyone not on a cruiser is out squiding ("popping dem wheelies", "ridding on duh frunt wheel", "scwerving thru triffic") all the time.

I'll watch it a time or two more to see ... but right now I have to give it :down: :down:

Even if you didn't like Greg, after seeing the new one(if it continues along the same theme as the first episode) ...
    You'll probably wish for Greg back

11. Critter

Critter Registered

12. :stupid:

Feedback sent

13. Agent006

Agent006 Active Member

Feedback sent also...that show SUUUUCKS. I really don't know how Speed can show that...obviously riding unsafe and braking the law on public roads. I imagine between 15-30 NOOBs went out and killed themselves after it showed.

that show needs to be "CHALK LINED!" sigh.

14. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

Actually the show was created as a tribute to Charles Darwin.

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Says Mr. Potassium Nitrate.

"You'll put your eye out, kid"

16. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

17. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

BTW - Greg was at Road Atlanta racing today.....and yes, I nicely handed him his ass on the back straight......:D

....seems he's got more time on his hands to go back to racing again - note, his leathers had SPEED all over them, so there cant be too many hard feelings......:up:

18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

What's he riding?

19. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

he still works for speed, he just doesn't get to make an ass of himself on TWT anymore.

20. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Not sure.....a honda maybe..??? hard to tell with the speed differential and all that stuff....:rock: