gore or bush

Discussion in 'General' started by brian, Nov 8, 2000.

1. brian

brian Well-Known Member

just had to add this to the growing topics of off road race season topics. and don't forget the east winter time hare srambles are about to begin. wanta learn control? ride a dirt bike in the woods in rainy/snowy conditions. and the answer is NO, trees won't get out of your way. [​IMG]

2. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Gore v. Bush

Who cares - they're both idiots anyway.

3. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

One big difference, Gore the tree hugger want's to ban off road vehicals (dirt bikes)on both public and private land...

Did you watch the election? gad... I've never seen an election "dice" before hehehe, hopefully Bush will get enough of a draft to win in FL.

4. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I'll take Bush anyday!!!! [​IMG]

5. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

You're just hopin' for free beer. [​IMG]

6. Shannon Huffman

Shannon Huffman Well-Known Member

In a heads up race, identical bikes (take your pick of brand/c.c.), who do you guys think would win Gore or Bush ? I know it's a stupid idea, just thought it would be good for a laugh. [​IMG] Let your imagination run rampant. Hey, it's officially the off season now what else do we have to do ?

7. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

Let 'em be Co-Presidents and they can also split the pay.

If it's that close, then nearly half of the country won't care who wins anyhow.

8. Tracee Polcin

Geesh, do I have to spell it out, get it, bush? [​IMG]

9. Tracee Polcin

I hate to say it but Gore porbally would since he has riding experience.

[This message has been edited by Tracee Polcin (edited 11-08-2000).]

10. WERA

WERA Administrator

See, I was thinking Bush cuz Gore would be too stiff and couldn;t move around on the bike enough...

One note - no political discussions, poke fun all you want but if it gets serious I shut it down. This is a place for racing stuff....

11. BAS #513

BAS #513 Active Member

tracee iam with ya
    i agree dick -n- bush
    sounds good to me

#545 Keith Palmer

Will the WERA autocracy be overturned?

YOU! must exercise your right to post!

Our esteemed nominees (WERA, TSR, Polcin, ? - writeins welcomed...) may each now take one post to share their platform with the racing populace, after which we vote...

I must say I'm leaning towards Polcin... I'm all for his position on Bush.

P.S. Was everyone in NY smoking crack yesterday?

13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

14. Tracee Polcin

More track time, more beer and more bush!!!! [​IMG]

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i like his idea!!

16. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

As the campaign slogan went, "Lick Bush in 2000." No wonder Gore got the women's vote. [​IMG]

17. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

Tracee from what I have heard it doesn't really matter if you have more bush.. Its 2 minutes, a cig and your asleep. Chucks 1 minute board is far more lasting than you are in the bush. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by R Hood (edited 11-08-2000).]

18. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

clinton has proposed the initiative to close down parks and forest and pubic (ahemm) public lands to rec. vehicles.....
    (now here's a lame duck with nowhere to land)...

wonder why monica and hillary never had a debate....huuummmmmmmmmmmmm.....job?

19. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

Apparently the political tone, here, is congruent with WERA's tastes because the political jabs go unabated.

People do piss and moan about the candidates and their cowing down to special interests and pursuing their personal pet projects while losing sight of the common man. Why should they be any different? The common voter has little concern beyond that which stokes his own wallet or buffs his personal passions.

Oh, wait....give and take is for the OTHER guy.

20. WERA

WERA Administrator

Well, seing as how none of the above comments about Bush had anything to do with Gee Dub I didn't worry about it [​IMG]

Your comments are correct and that's why we'd rather not get into that kind of stuff on WERA's BBS... Most people beleive us to be weirdo's as racers anyway so who are we to complain about others?