1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlanta Line-X

Discussion in 'General' started by 976-FIZR, Mar 27, 2006.

1. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

OK - a search turns up either Akins Ford, Marietta Line-X or some place out around Douglasville. Any other suggestions for a place to have this miracle goo applied to my truck? Akins is kinda far for me, for a 3-hour install anyway. At least this weekend it is. But I'll fit it in my schedule if it's applied well for a decent price. :up: Who else out there should I be looking for in or near Atlanta?

-HJK

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Akins is far but they did a kick ass job on mine. Don't know about the others sorry.

3. zook1k6

zook1k6 Banned

Try Rhino liner as well

4. tireman

tireman New Member

total appearanc
    stone mountain
    770-978-3474

5. theTank

theTank "You're my BOY, Blue!"

Where do you live? There is a Line-X guy in Lawrenceville, GA
    Gwinnett Truck Accessories / Line-X Of Lawrenceville
    461 Pike Boulevard, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
    (770) 995-4639
    (770) 995-7352 (fax)
    Email: linexgtamindspring.com

Hope this helps!

6. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

They do good work but the lady that works the office is how shall I say, "confused." Had an appointment and ended up waiting all day because they put people in front of us.

7. theTank

theTank "You're my BOY, Blue!"

I'm sorry to hear that, Vicky! The owner is a customer of Proline KTM and races the GNCC - pretty quick on a dirt bike, too! You shoulda put a 'chop saki' on the girl, and set her straight!

8. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

If they weren't in the middle of doing my truck, I would have taken it and left. We had a 10 a.m. appt. Dropped it off. Told me it would take about 3 hours. Called at 1:30, they had just started it. Called at 3, she said it was almost done. Got there at 3:30 and she said they had put other vehicles in front of us because we didn't stay there and wait. I had an appt. Duh. Then she started raising her voice to us. Telling me it was my fault, that it didn't matter if we had an appt and so on and so on. Sorry, but it put a bad taste in my mouth.

9. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Line-X / Rhino

Most all dealerships also install these liners as well. When I bought my Chevy 2 years ago at the Bill Heard in Buford, I compared them with specialty places that installed it, and the dealership was actually a little bit cheaper. And since I bought my truck from them a month before, they gave me a loaner to go to work in that day. :up:

10. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

There's one in Stockbridge on N. Henry Blvd.