CB750 parts

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by paintman, Jan 6, 2006.

1. paintman

paintman Well-Known Member

I am looking for a right side cover for '71-'76 CB750 .

thanks

Dave

2. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a quick turnaround on some new bodywork and tank. What's your turnaround time if I get it to you in the next 2 weeks.
    Eboz

3. paintman

Eric

How about you just sending the money first to get the wheels a
    turning .

Dave

4. smooth

smooth Well-Known Member

He's got someone else's work to finish first!:D

Dave, you have time for the BBS? Does this mean my bodywork is finished?:Poke:

5. paintman

John

I'm on break !!

6. smooth

smooth Well-Known Member

that's cool,:up:

Say, I'll probably be in touch with you in the next day or so, just to bs and what not. Plus, I wanted to see if you're interested in any damaged but repairable bodywork.

7. Hammer

Hammer Well-Known Member

I am unsure if they are the same but I do have a parts bike, but it is a 1980 CB 750F.

E-mail me if thet will help
    [email protected]

8. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Yea........he's got someone else's to do first..........and I didn't see yours "smooth" operator when I dropped mine off.

;)

9. smooth

smooth Well-Known Member

Your body work wasn't the set that had been painted so many times the paint could have stood on its own without the fiberglass behind? If so, we'll all miss the first couple of races waiting for David to finish it first. :Poke:

10. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

No...........mine had like 5 coats of paint sanded off. It could not even stand up anymore to hold it's shape. Super double secret magic aero stealth bomber type paint to be applied by paintman. Good thing he hangs out at the air museum to get these valuable supplies.

Mine where the green/white/pink/white/dark grey/light grey stuff piled up in a box. I am sure he pulls it out and tells everyone.........look at this crap.........don't give me stuff like this to paint.

Dave's the man!

:up:

11. paintman

I found a side cover .

I traded some old ZX6R bodywork that had been left at my shop for it . Maybe I can trade some SV bodywork for some magic beans !

thanks everybody for your help .

Dave

12. smooth

smooth Well-Known Member

LMAO! Yeah, that's the set I was talking about. Aside from the colors, it looked pretty smooth. When David gets it painted, it should look just fine.

Dave, you know you can't get much for SV parts. That's low-budget racer stuff. :Poke:
    Besides, I thought you were happy that I finally brought you some good bodywork to paint.
    :D

13. paintman

Smooth

I am happy you bought the good stuff this time , cause it trades
    better than the cheap crap !

14. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Hopefully it was that old orange bodywork.

Dave has lots of experience fixing smashed up SV bodywork, I can't believe you are going to spoil him by giving him perfectly good stuff to spray.