1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SV 650 Class of 2006

Discussion in 'General' started by ghetto customs, Dec 23, 2005.

1. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

ANYONE OTHER THAN GARY.............................. Just wondering if the 06 LWT SS EX or LWT SB Endurance classes will any bigger?? 05 was a kick ass season, but hopefuly their will be more to fill up grids, especially at nationals. Any out there that has moved up from novice, or already is an expert and is going to race lwt??? Just wondering how much we need to step up our game for the season??? Let the roll call begin::Pop:

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

providing i finish shimming my crank and mounting the auxilary nitrous bottle in the tank and running the lines through the frame, ill be raciung an sv this year for the first time.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just pressurize the frame, easier than trying to hide the lines from the tank to the frame.

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

i thought about that but if i crash, the frame might break:D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You plays the game you takes your chances :D

6. Bird

Bird Well-Known Member

Chris shouldnt you be painting my stuff instead of surfing the bbs?

7. skeesm

skeesm Well-Known Member

I thought for sure I would be joining you guys this coming season, but I think WERA is celebrating Passover instead of Christmas season right now...because I've appearantly been passed over - never got "The Letter" :D :confused:

Oh well...its just as well, I "don neeeeed noo stinkin' contingency money anyway!" (I just might as well be like the fox and the sour grapes too, while I'm at it.) Besides, I'd have to use quite a bit more throttle and a lot little less brakes to get close to it anyway :eek:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2005
  8. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Re: Re: SV 650 Class of 2006

You can request to go expert at anytime. :)

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

:moon: Don't be skeered:p

10. skeesm

skeesm Well-Known Member

...and speaking of Gary. Gary, I got a chance to look at and yes, ride the new 650R. All I can say is...unless Kawasaki has built more potential into that engine than the SV has: Be Afraid and/or hide another cylinder of Whoop @ss behind the other two! (Of course if someone who's actually fast like you for instance, rides it then it may be a whole 'nuther story).

I like the bike a great deal, and if I were looking for an out-of-the-box daily beater it would be hard to beat that bike. Also, knocking 20 - 30 pounds off of it ough not to be too hard at all (heck getting ride of the SciFi looking rearset/passenger peg monstrosities should net you around 8 or so). But why didn't Kawasaki learn from Suzuki and do something about the suspension right from the get go!

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I don't want Chris yelling at me for threadjacking, so I won't.
    You forget the Kawi has a catalytic converter:) If you care to discuss it, post in my Kawi thread.I'll be happy to answer any questions there.:beer:

12. skeesm

skeesm Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: SV 650 Class of 2006

Thanks for the reminder Paige...but I'm not worthy.

Besides someone's got to help pay for the wood! :D

13. skeesm

skeesm Well-Known Member

Oops! Roger that...I'm :Off:

What is the thread?

14. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

i'll be running the sprints and prolly solos in '06 atop a 2nd gen sv. That is ofcourse if i can find one that suits my tastes and sell my current street sv.

15. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Only ran about half the races last year, my first year, but got the letter anyway. Undecided which way to go. Any advice? I'll be out there on the SV next year, just not sure where.
    Pete

16. ghetto customs

Sorry Birdsong, I forgot to tell you..... I sold your crap and ordered some more, and I sold that stuff too, so..................................... um......... well........... I'll see what I can do............

17. ghetto customs

Come on to the expert side, more money and more fun. I know for a fact if Gary races, you my friend, wont get last.

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You know I did not race LWTSS at the GNF, so you could win the championship :p
    Me done racing. On the other hand that Zoran guy says he's going to cause trouble in LWSB endurance. Maybe if Tray...nevermind;)

19. ghetto customs

Maybe if Tray...nevermind;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Heheheheheheheheh.......... Ole SV killer, Gary only you could get so lucky.

20. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Thanks for the encouragement Ghetto. Nice to know I already have friends in the first wave.