1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone seen my third nut?

Discussion in 'General' started by cincykid, Dec 9, 2005.

1. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

Just had hernia surgery today and got my prescription of vicadin. Looks like a UFC-a-thon for me tomorrow! Woo hoo, ouch that hurt.

2. KTFO

KTFO Banned

UFC is the bomb, lucky you

3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

For those of us who are not informed, what is
    ?

4. KTFO

KTFO Banned

only the baddest f**cking sport ever created. 2nd only to any sport involving motorcycles. ufc is Ultimate Fighting Championship. full contact fighting, with few rules and almost no safety equipment.

5. mango

mango Ewah Felicitys underpants

No brain required either. :up:

6. KTFO

KTFO Banned

i beg to differ on the no brain comment. most, not all but most ufc athletes are college educated. and if you dont think so, go up to one and tell him hes a dummy :)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
  7. KTFO

KTFO Banned

if you want, you can tell me the square root of 3.141 and ill break your arm :clap: :D

8. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i know from experience you need to have something on the ball to do that sport. the grappling end of it is very technical, like playing chess almost but it hurts more,lol. you really need to know MANY moves and be able to plan them out 2-3-4 steps in advance to try to get someone, or be able to recognize an advantage very quickly to exploit it. add to that the stand up end of it, and its gets tough quick, and the good guys are GOOD.

9. AustinClark

AustinClark Well-Known Member

hopefully your not going to the beach any time soon...remember what bill engvall did

10. KTFO

KTFO Banned

the jiu jitsu is the best part. where else can a 150 pound weakling make a 300 pound striker say uncle?

11. Too bad they have weight classes now. Not like when it first started out.

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i used to say that, until i saw that KEMO dude beat royce gracie half to death.

13. KTFO

KTFO Banned

kimo may have beat the crap out of him but royce still won the fight. JIU JITSU 4 LIFE!

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

um..... maybe but the old assed cop from indiana or whatever won because royce couldn't stand up again that day. :D

if kemo didn't have long hair for royce to pull out, royce would have died that day. :p

BTW..... i saw that fight in person. :up:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2005
  15. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

UFC ROCKS

I love MMA. Good ole smashmouth fun

16. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

so who else here trains MMA?

17. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

Yeah, i'm doing fine, pretty sore, blue balls, etc. oh wait, noone asked.....:beer:

actually PRIDE is pretty good too, no fence to hold them in. Rich Franklin (UFC) was actually a teacher here in western hills for 5 or 6 years. I actually found a BJJ club here in cincy I was thinking about checking out once I get healed in 4-6 weeks. There were actually 4 more UFC's on today on SPIKE so I recorded them to watch tonight as well as a copy of Easy Rider for when i can't sleep. I have YET to see that movie.

18. KTFO

KTFO Banned

do yourself a favor and toss easy rider and hit up the bjj club. its helped my flexability 1000%.

19. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

yeah, go, it is really a great sport, very challenging. team it up wth some muay thai. you will realize how little you knew about fighting before.