1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 5 songs you never want to hear again

Discussion in 'General' started by Spyderchick, Nov 18, 2005.

1. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

Pat Boone "In A Metal Mood" is some creepy sh@t. Who is that marketed to?:confused:

2. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

thank you:D

3. cb500

thank you also:D

4. cb500

my most hated band

anything from u2:Puke:

5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Yeah, that one and that f@#kin' "Milkshake" song. I don't listen to stations that play it, but just about every time I pull up at a stop light I have to hear it. :mad:

6. stabber

stabber Well-Known Member

Def Leppard- Pour some sugar on me.
    Metallica- Enter sandman

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I was never really big on the Stones, but there was stuff of theirs that I liked. (My favorite album is Satanic Majesties Request, and my favorite Stones tune is Stray Cat Blues)
    However, when I went to college, my roommate's best friend was a little over the top about them. He would only refer to them as "The World's Greatest Rock and Roll Band", never said "Rolling Stones" or "Stones". This got real old after a while, and whenever he requested that I put something by "The World's Greatest Rock and Roll Band" on the turntable, I would tell him not unless he requested them by their proper name. By January I didn't allow any Stones music to be played in my room. It took years before I listened to their music again.

8. grimm705

grimm705 Grimm Reaper

Since Scott is gone to you like AlterBridge? Same band, just without Scott. They rock out pretty good.

9. Johnny B

And another thing, the last band I played in used to get the usual clowns who would yell "Play some Stones" all night. So we learned Sweet Virginia, which really pissed them off! :D
    (And did I ever mention that I advocate metal detectors at club entrances in order to confiscate harmonicas from the patrons?)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
  10. Johnny B

Check out Pat Boone's cover of it. You might change your mind! :D

11. Sticker Chick

Sticker Chick Well-Known Member

This thread is TOOO funny. Alter Bridge? Have you seen them in concert? They bite as a group however each member by themself has some awesome talent! Just my opinon and you know what they say about those. I will have to purify my house if I hear anything off of Green Day's American Idiot or ANY Brittney Queers oh I mean Spears!

12. DDD570

DDD570 Guest

stapp couldn't outsing oscar the grouch.

13. grimm705

grimm705 Grimm Reaper

They are not the best in concert I agree. I am learning to play guitar and they have some awsome guitar parts. Mark Tremonti is awsome. I like the cd alot better. Matchbox Twenty is still my favorite though.

14. Sticker Chick

Sticker Chick Well-Known Member

Tremonti is an awesome player! I saw them with 3 Doors Down this summer and was not greatly empressed with them at all. (Alter Bridge that is.)

15. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Stapp sang the National Anthem before the race today,,he SUCKED,atleast he's not a fat ass like he used to be.

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Oh yeah, any song by U2