1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers needed!! Cavan Tubbs Needs your prayers

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawdog78, Nov 6, 2005.

1. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Jeff

Last edited: Nov 11, 2005
  2. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

It's 4:00 p.m.

Rest In Peace Cavan

GODSPEED

:(

3. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Today we laid Cavan to rest and said our good byes for now. It was an amazing service. For anyone that knew Cavan you will not be surprised when I say that the amount of sad faces was unbelievable. Although it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do I was very happy to see such a large gathering of people pay thier respects and celebrate the life of one of the best friends and most amazing people I have ever known. Lauren was showered with love and support and in my opinion that really helped. Even though Cavan is not with us physically I am secure in felling he is watching over us and will always be here for us and more importantly Lauren. She may have lost a loving husband but she has gained a gaurdian angel. I worry about Lauren but I know that Cavan will be there by her side to watch over her, keep her safe and headed in the right direction. This has been an extremely traumatic experience for her but I have confidence that Lauren, being the amazing strong, compasionate and smart woman that she is, will definetly be okay. I know that in her heart she knows that Cavan will always be with her. I think this brings her peace.

Cavan, you will be missed but never forgotten, you will be eternaly loved and always remain in our hearts, thoughts and prayers. Life will never be the same but we will continue on, knowing that you are watching over us and keeping us safe. There will be many toasts in your honor and you will live on through us in the stories we tell and memories we share. Your life will always be celebrated and your friendship and brotherhood will always be honored. Thank you Cavan for the being a part of my life and being there during my ups and downs. I thank God for blessing me with your friendship and love. Godspeed Cavan! We Love you and miss you very much.

4. gixxerjosh

Thanks Jeff,

You have no idea how much it means to me. I know that Lauren and the rest of the guys feel the same way. You are another one that has a heart of gold.

5. BrookeF

BrookeF New Member

I knew Cavan back in '98/'99. Actually, he and I were engaged back then. But we broke it off, knowing we were just too young. He was the sweetest, most loving and caring guy I've ever met. Lauren, I know you don't know me, but I did know Cavan...and from that, I know that he loved you with every fiber of his being and will always be with you. I hope you know that too. I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through, and my deepest prayers are with you right now.

I was absolutely shocked when I first heard the news, and every day has been a struggle for me. Cavan and I hadn't kept in touch in more than 2½ years, but not a day went by that I wasn't reminded of him somehow. You just don't forget an awesome guy like that. Rest in Eternal Peace Cavan...I miss you.

6. gixxerjosh

This was left for Lauren by a close friend and I just wanted to share it with you all. Thank you Jessi for leaving this for Lauren.

“Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a Thousand winds that Blow,
    I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the Sunlight on ripened grain,
    I am the gentle autumn’s rain.

When you awaken in the Morning’s Hush,
    I am the swift uplifting rush.

Of quiet birds in circled flight,
    I am the soft star that shines at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,
    I am not there, I did not die.”

-Unkown

7. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

Very Sorry to hear.

Godspeed and prayers gone out to his family.

8. EA6BMECH

EA6BMECH Well-Known Member

Hate to loose a fellow rider let alone a shipmate!!:(
    "Fair Winds and Following seas"

9. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

its something none of us want to happen to any of us......and we hate that it has happened to a fellow friend and race demon.......
    our prayers are out to him and his family......good luck and safe passage.....also my wife and daughter who are wera corner marshalls is devastated by this and her sincere regrets that she wasnt there to maybe help or something.......she always feels responsible for all of us as we are on the track and her prayers as do mine and my sons.......
    Have a safe passage old friend......we will be thinking of you

10. Sticker Chick

Sticker Chick Well-Known Member

I know I'm late in posting this but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and that my heart and my prayes go out to all of you!

11. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Was going through some of my business cards looking for an address and came across his...