1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS NX4 non-standard pipe+silencer

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Jeff Payton #82, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Jeff Payton #82

Jeff Payton #82 ‘The dinosaurs also thought they had more time’

This pipe came to me in a spares lot and is in great condition structurally with no dings or dents (some rash but not heavily penetrated). It has been sprayed or coated, and the red silencer looks to be carbon, maybe a Kevlar or mix and has a small rash section. I have no data nor do I know the maker, but was informed by the previous owner that it’s a winner. (Cali AFM 2012 champ)
    Asking $200+ship
    Please email [email protected] for better pics (have to keep the cat sorry)
    Jeff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TZRusty

TZRusty Well-Known Member

3. TZRusty

TZRusty Well-Known Member

the red kevlar silencers came from MFactory west

4. vance

vance *

Do you happen to have a pic of it mounted? I'm currently pushing on the pipe with the heel of my boot and was told I could have the pipe bent down slightly. Just wondering how this sits in relation to the pegs.

5. Jeff Payton #82

Thanks for the info on the silencer, seems quality to me

As for a pic of it mounted I have never had it on my 125, but my pal tried it on his I believe, I’ll ask his thoughts

vance likes this.
  6. Jeff Payton #82

I will try to find some time today to throw my empty case halves and cylinder and mount it in my bike for a pic

It does mount to NX4 with no mods to the chassis or rearsets, lower fairing may need adjusted since it is a wee bit fatter at the largest section than standard

Thanks all

7. Jeff Payton #82

Sold, thanks all