1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Ducati 999 $6500obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by PitMonster, Oct 6, 2016.

1. PitMonster

PitMonster Active Member

Up for sale is my 03 Ducati 999 that I have turned into a 05 999S. The motor was built by Ducati Indianapolis installing the S cams and degreed by Matt Carr. I have installed Ohlins forks (refreshed beginning of the 2016) and Shock (refreshed this year). The swingarm has been swapped for the 05-06 black swingarm along with the exhaust professionally custom modified with wide band o2 ports. There is a PC3 installed for tuning. The rotors are upgraded to Braking floating rotors. The subframe and fairing stay is upgraded to aluminum. I still have the stock forks, swingarm, and shock. The front brake master has been upgraded to a Brembo RCS along with custom brake lines (front and rear). I have extra sprockets (36, 38-41), rear rim, rearsets, clutch slave cylinder, and a few other parts. I have replaced the timing belts mid-season. There is about 6800 miles on the bike. I will get pictures up tonight. I am located in Indianapolis and willing to meet to deliver the bike. I am also open to trades as well. Thank you for your time.

2. PitMonster

PitMonster Active Member

FullSizeRender2.jpg IMG_2790.JPG IMG_2657.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_2789.JPG Here are some that I found from the last track day I did in August. I will take more tonight.

3. PitMonster

PitMonster Active Member

4. PitMonster

PitMonster Active Member

5. matty

matty Well-Known Member

beautiful bike....just wondering the price. GLWS

6. PitMonster

PitMonster Active Member

Monday bump day

7. PitMonster

PitMonster Active Member

Tuesday Bump

8. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

Good deal on a nice bike!

9. TwiztedRabbit

TwiztedRabbit Well-Known Member

^ that, solid bike for good money!

10. PitMonster

PitMonster Active Member

Price Drop $5500 obo

11. white wings

white wings Well-Known Member

What weight is the suspension set up for?

That suit looks like an astronaut suit BTW

12. PitMonster

PitMonster Active Member

240lb but can be respring

13. PitMonster

PitMonster Active Member

Price drop $5000 obo

14. PitMonster

PitMonster Active Member

Price Drop $4750OBO