zamboiv's Recent Activity

1. zamboiv replied to the thread Odds on ....

Yo @Sabre699 any chance you did anything my picks for today? Purdue/FSU not as close as I thought but covered easily. Auburn - smoked...

Mar 24, 2019 at 12:07 AM
  2. zamboiv replied to the thread Odds on ....

It’s typing quickly in poor English after many days in Vegas. If you’re asking about terminology being used if someone is a bettor on...

Mar 23, 2019 at 1:43 PM
  3. zamboiv replied to the thread Odds on ....

Heading to airport now. I had a crazy good day yesterday, Thursday was flat. Was only betting half units before the game then live...

Mar 23, 2019 at 1:06 PM
  4. zamboiv replied to the thread He who can't be named running d200.

Not sure but wasn’t in a big hurry to return my helmet that day. Maybe he was just in a hurry and forgot. The guys he was with were...

Mar 21, 2019 at 12:01 AM
  5. zamboiv replied to the thread He who can't be named running d200.

I loaned him my helmet at Fontana one day when he and the guys he used to run with showed up and decided they needed our garage space...

Mar 20, 2019 at 10:36 PM
  6. zamboiv posted a new thread.

Odds on ...

I’ll spew some nonsense on this beautiful disaster of a forum at some point this weekend. I’ll be in full degenerate mode betting all...

Forum: General

Mar 20, 2019 at 10:25 PM
  7. zamboiv replied to the thread Ok..BBS...Who needs a pair of Pei's.

Damn man. Hang in there.

Mar 17, 2019
  8. zamboiv replied to the thread “Free Solo” Movie - Climbing El Kapitan with no Rope.

I think you’re speaking about the two possibilities to get through the boulder problem. Spoiler alert. When he jumps he’s using ropes...

Mar 17, 2019