VFR#52's Recent Activity

1. VFR#52 replied to the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

let me clue you in on who kept them in business. Obama gave them billions of tax payers money to keep them in business. im going to take...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:41 PM
  2. VFR#52 liked BHP41's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

What ? Does it not bother you that this whole thing was started by the former administration with nothing but made up BS? Does it not...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:38 PM
  3. VFR#52 liked Britt's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

Just an FYI, That is what his supporters sent him there to do... Get a fucking handle on this out of control shit..

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:37 PM
  4. VFR#52 replied to the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

OK so after reading all this. Mueller has nothing and 50Joe hates Trump. I have a question Joe. You say budget that Trump is cutting and...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:37 PM
  5. VFR#52 liked TXFZ1's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

So, you are just trolling and not looking for a logical discussion.

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:27 PM
  6. VFR#52 liked TXFZ1's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

McCain, do a search. He flipped on the Repeal and Replace. He (his aide Kramer) was the catalyst for walking the fake dossier from...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:27 PM
  7. VFR#52 liked Mongo's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

Because of taxes and health care I can't afford to help anyone out with cash. That option has been taken away from me supposedly in...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:25 PM
  8. VFR#52 liked Mongo's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

Yes I know, which is why I have what is effectively catastrophic insurance. Because my rates skyrocketed to cover the pre existing...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:25 PM
  9. VFR#52 liked Britt's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

I am with him, aint no motherfuckkers around here at 3am when I am welding and machining shit....yet I see waste fraud and abuse of the...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:24 PM
  10. VFR#52 liked Britt's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

After you posted Your comment about cuts to the "Foundation" , I went and read 4 or 5 articles including the above.. BEFORE I ask my...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:21 PM
  11. VFR#52 liked Spang308's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

You just made a firsthand (or maybe second in this case) argument against the government having any involvement whatsoever in the...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:19 PM
  12. VFR#52 liked TXFZ1's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

No collusion with the russkies but wrt obstruction of justice he did not commit a crime but does not exonerate him. - Mueller The media...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:15 PM
  13. VFR#52 liked TXFZ1's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

Go with the media. He has criticized the media and fakes news as the enemy of the people. Yet, he did not spent $36mil fighting FOIA...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:15 PM
  14. VFR#52 liked Motofun352's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

Ethics are an interesting question. DJT's ethics are out in the open and you don't have to guess. Hillery's, Obama's were closeted and...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:14 PM
  15. VFR#52 liked Banditracer's post in the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

Yeah, I wasn't and am still not a Trump the person fan, think he's kind of a buffoon but he is trying to get some shit done that needs...

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:13 PM