1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tristan's Recent Activity

1. Tristan replied to the thread Race Van thread.

I'm not spending that kind of coin to sit on vinyl seats and bash my head every time I load a bike

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:01 PM
  2. Tristan replied to the thread So who are the Adv riders here?.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/thT7ANtLgfrb9JdDA 2021 F900XR with 10k miles, fresh trade at the dealer my buddy works at. Owned by their...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:09 PM
  3. Tristan replied to the thread So who are the Adv riders here?.

It's a bit of a stretch to call my new ride an ADV bike, but it kinda looks like one. In the last few weeks I sold my '07 FJR (was...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  4. Tristan replied to the thread School me on investing....

Right??? I was sporting a hard confused face as I read that

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:28 PM
  5. Tristan replied to the thread The OneX Team Shirt Debacle.

You're clearly wasting your time trying to deal with them, dispute the charges with your CC company- looks like you've got plenty of...

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  6. Tristan replied to the thread Louisville KY Locals: Q About I-65 Toll Charge.

Your brother might want to check his credit score if he cares... My daughter was driving my old car there a couple years ago and my...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:50 AM
  7. Tristan replied to the thread New bike issues, opinions on dealer request…..

I was kind of eyeing a couple new ktm's...this doesn't inspire confidence. Hope they make it right soon.

Apr 13, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  8. Tristan replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

At shooting or bicycle riding I have no doubt

Apr 13, 2024 at 12:08 PM
  9. Tristan replied to the thread Race Van thread.

Yeah, I wouldn't want any diesel strangled with modern US standards, even a Toyota. Now if they brought in a Sprinter sized van with the...

Apr 12, 2024