Triple X's Recent Activity

1. Triple X replied to the thread Delmarva peeps, indoor facility, Baltimore area. Any interest?.

I'd be interested

Apr 10, 2021 at 1:05 AM
  2. Triple X liked Spang308's post in the thread Delmarva peeps, indoor facility, Baltimore area. Any interest?.

Darrin, I'm going to check the spot out sometime in the next couple of weeks. Thinking more about next fall/winter timeframe, but rainy...

3. Triple X liked Spang308's post in the thread Delmarva peeps, indoor facility, Baltimore area. Any interest?.

I know we're going into spring and the outdoor season is upon us, but is there any interest in an indoor facility in the Baltimore area...

4. Triple X liked Pneumatico Delle Vittorie's post in the thread Why is VR46 toasting his rear tire for the past several seasons?.

16.5 WSBK tires were replaced with 17” rubber by Pirelli in 2013 and MotoGP switched to 17s when Bridgestone pulled out of the series in...

Apr 9, 2021
  5. Triple X liked Chip's post in the thread Road Race Relay Endurance Class.

Have you seen the Road Race Relay class in the Endurance Series this year? This class is perfect for racers who have wanted to try...

Apr 9, 2021