thunderalley3's Recent Activity

1. thunderalley3 replied to the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

Thank god those Russians built that hurricane barrier behind us at the Sea Dunes. :D I am not sure if you follow the news here Johnny B...

Sep 27, 2022 at 9:30 PM
  2. thunderalley3 replied to the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

After a long day of picking things up around the yard, putting up storm shutters and making sure I did not forget anything I got in the...

Sep 27, 2022 at 9:23 PM
  3. thunderalley3 replied to the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

I am in South Daytona and I deliver plastics a couple of days a week, usually to a warehouse in Pompano Beach and then local stops all...

Sep 27, 2022 at 3:08 PM
  4. thunderalley3 replied to the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

Finishing up my storm prep here this afternoon in Daytona. I have enough propane to run the generator for 7 days if the power goes down....

Sep 27, 2022 at 12:40 PM
  5. thunderalley3 replied to the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

Thankfully my trash can lids are attached with hinges :Poke:

Sep 26, 2022 at 6:14 PM
  6. thunderalley3 replied to the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

They keep moving it closer to us on the East coast. For those of you on the West coast/Tampa area be safe. It looks like you are in for...

Sep 26, 2022 at 5:07 PM
  7. thunderalley3 replied to the thread Need a medical translation, please.

Great to hear you are getting hooked up with a great Ortho. That is key to having the best outcome and the fastest recovery. I was in...

Sep 26, 2022 at 11:53 AM
  8. thunderalley3 replied to the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

I get a mental picture of Ian as the red haired kid in grade school who sits in the back of the class with his wire framed glasses...

Sep 26, 2022 at 6:54 AM
  9. thunderalley3 replied to the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

That track looks great for those of us on the East coast. As with everything though, it is subject to change.

Sep 24, 2022 at 6:40 PM
  10. thunderalley3 liked MELK-MAN's post in the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

latest update shows it heading just a tad west from original track, that was heading right to Tampa area (my house).. no shifting just a...

Sep 24, 2022 at 5:51 PM
  11. thunderalley3 replied to the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

I can almost guarantee if he put the plywood up like he does everything else it will blow off if we have 40 mph winds!! Looking at the...

Sep 24, 2022 at 4:26 PM
  12. thunderalley3 liked TurboBlew's post in the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

I guess I dont get the fear and its gotten worse the last decade. First its the "fear hoarding" of unnecessary perishables. Then its...

Sep 24, 2022 at 4:07 PM
  13. thunderalley3 replied to the thread What causes this? Stator issue.

Make sure you R/R has a good ground. I have gone to the extent of running a redundant ground wire before as a poor ground can wreak...

Sep 24, 2022 at 1:06 PM
  14. thunderalley3 replied to the thread Florida Peeps...here comes Ian..

We always do our grocery shopping /run errands on Saturday morning. We just got home from what would normally be a two hour outing,...

Sep 24, 2022 at 12:58 PM