This old Rz's Recent Activity

1. This old Rz replied to the thread Huntley Nash lifetime athletic ban.

Whoever thought bicyclists would be the world's worst sportsmanship and cheaters. LOL. Seriously generally very skinny, tiny guys in...

Aug 16, 2022 at 4:04 PM
  2. This old Rz replied to the thread Ben Spies on Edge Grip Podcast.

Really? There's some pretty prominent names above him, you'd think? Fred Merkel, Colin Edwards, Eddie Lawson,Fast Freddie,Wayne...

Aug 16, 2022 at 4:01 PM
  3. This old Rz replied to the thread How do you support friends who are pretty much crazy?.

Yep, ya hit the nail on the head..w that. She's a Redhead..can't say I wasn't aware of the risk/ reward factor

Aug 15, 2022 at 2:38 AM
  4. This old Rz replied to the thread Anne Heche.

Yep, that was a fun entertaining show. Unfortunately we get stuck with 8 years of The Walking Dead..

Aug 14, 2022 at 7:02 PM
  5. This old Rz replied to the thread How do you support friends who are pretty much crazy?.

Dood...you think I typed this s*** I got carpal tunnel syndrome and arm pump... I talk into the phone.. then try and clean up the mess..lol

Aug 14, 2022 at 6:58 PM
  6. This old Rz replied to the thread How do you support friends who are pretty much crazy?.

Dude, your right on. I have a G.F. thats all down with that shit YOU CANT TALK ANY LOGIC INTO THEM? They are for the most part,...

Aug 14, 2022 at 6:41 PM
  7. This old Rz replied to the thread Anne Heche.

LOL.. there ain't too much on this earth like Shakira I think she's other worldly.. Hey I certainly am fully aware of how much actors...

Aug 14, 2022 at 12:22 AM
  8. This old Rz replied to the thread Anne Heche.

Well, she's gone. Too bad. She never did much anything to anyone...fairly humble , down to earth person. What really fucked up her...

Aug 13, 2022 at 7:17 PM
  9. This old Rz replied to the thread Suzuka 8H 2022.

HONDA & SUZUKA 8hr In the 43 years Suzuka 8hr has been raced, Honda has only lost 15 times. It's Japan's most dear & important...

Aug 12, 2022 at 2:20 PM
  10. This old Rz replied to the thread Anne Heche.

Too bad, she's essentially dead.:( She's already brain dead, so who wants to burden anyone with that.... Whatever it was going on...

Aug 12, 2022 at 2:08 PM