SuddenBraking's Recent Activity

1. SuddenBraking liked mpusch's post in the thread Headshake.

Following up on this. Appreciate the help from everyone. Sure enough, it was a problem with the control unit in the riders seat. I've...

Aug 14, 2022 at 9:33 AM
  2. SuddenBraking replied to the thread Huntley Nash lifetime athletic ban.

They/Their Garth.

Aug 14, 2022 at 9:29 AM
  3. SuddenBraking liked G 97's post in the thread Huntley Nash lifetime athletic ban.

So my sister is at Road America racing in a bicycle race and sent me this pic with the following text: “Warm up lap! You aren't the...

2CB56CC0-ED89-47A6-A10E-FAF21EEBCD18.jpeg Aug 14, 2022 at 9:27 AM
  4. SuddenBraking liked Canadian Bacon's post in the thread yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious.

Yes it does. I was thinking the same and I’m not kidding. I’d throw $20k at it just to have it and all I’d do with it is crash test it...

Aug 14, 2022 at 9:22 AM
  5. SuddenBraking replied to the thread yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious.

So does the rulebook say that only a competitor can claim the bike? If so it's too bad, because I would've brought $18K in cash to buy...

Aug 13, 2022 at 9:07 PM
  6. SuddenBraking replied to the thread Brooklyn man "falls" down garbage chute as woman and man look on.

[IMG]

Aug 13, 2022 at 8:40 PM
  7. SuddenBraking replied to the thread School me on investing....

Lol, seriously. If only these guys would've had a "cold wallet" :crackup:...

Aug 13, 2022 at 8:11 PM
  8. SuddenBraking liked dtalbott's post in the thread yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious.

Simple solution: If rider A claims rider B's bike for 2X MSRP, rider B is allowed to counterclaim and keep his bike for 4X MSRP, paid...

Aug 13, 2022 at 11:22 AM
  9. SuddenBraking liked Mongo's post in the thread N2/WERA National Endurance Series Beaver.

Bunch of motorcycles going in circles.

Aug 13, 2022 at 11:21 AM
  10. SuddenBraking liked noles19's post in the thread N2/WERA National Endurance Series Beaver.

It's amazing that old guy hayes can even do the endurance probably having to pee every 10 minutes:D

Aug 13, 2022 at 11:20 AM
  11. SuddenBraking liked Tristan's post in the thread N2/WERA National Endurance Series Beaver.

Interested to see how many Herrin Insta followers show up to watch...will be looking out for vaping Dbags in Icon gear

Aug 13, 2022 at 11:18 AM
  12. SuddenBraking liked Spooner's post in the thread yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious.

Wow, this is pretty crazy. Here is the interview of the kid that claimed it. [MEDIA]

Aug 13, 2022 at 9:35 AM
  13. SuddenBraking liked pickled egg's post in the thread suck it samuel jackson, i have one IN MY TOILET.

Not in Texas you don’t!

Aug 13, 2022 at 9:01 AM
  14. SuddenBraking liked HPPT's post in the thread suck it samuel jackson, i have one IN MY TOILET.

Okay, we might as well close out August. It's over. Further submissions this month will be considered for September Post of the Month.

Aug 13, 2022 at 8:59 AM
  15. SuddenBraking liked Tristan's post in the thread suck it samuel jackson, i have one IN MY TOILET.

Only solution is to get a tattoo of an even scarier snake on your taint Maybe a mongoose?

Aug 13, 2022 at 8:58 AM