Steak Travis's Recent Activity

1. Steak Travis replied to the thread Buying an Airplane?.

you will be! Do it! If you are ever in nashville call me and we’ll go buzz around

Apr 15, 2021 at 3:33 PM
  2. Steak Travis replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

This 10mm with the red dot is awesome. I shot a hog this morning turkey hunting but unfortunately hadn’t zerod the 10mm otherwise it’d...

Apr 15, 2021 at 9:40 AM
  3. Steak Travis replied to the thread Buying an Airplane?.

hah I’m right under the control tower on the east ramp but maybe we need to park over there and check them out!

Apr 14, 2021 at 9:20 PM
  4. Steak Travis replied to the thread Buying an Airplane?.

There’s one or two mu-2’s out at Smyrna. Not sure if they are still doing the special training for those things out there or not

Apr 14, 2021 at 6:25 PM
  5. Steak Travis replied to the thread Buying an Airplane?.

Kicking the tires with people and old pilot friends and should be flying a Mooney around getting some hours.

Apr 14, 2021 at 12:24 PM
  6. Steak Travis replied to the thread Buying an Airplane?.

Yeah I may see about corporate when I can but so far most are looking for higher time guys because they are out there. My multi time is...

Apr 13, 2021 at 10:42 PM
  7. Steak Travis replied to the thread Buying an Airplane?.

TBM's are fast this is the 140 85HP!! [img]

Apr 13, 2021 at 4:45 PM
  8. Steak Travis replied to the thread Buying an Airplane?.

my first two students I signed off for check rides passed today. One commercial multi and another was an MEI. My private student also...

Apr 13, 2021 at 1:24 AM
  9. Steak Travis replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Delta point pro with leupold back up sight attachment and Dawson front sight. The slide was milled and coated by jagerwerks. Will shoot...

Apr 12, 2021 at 8:38 PM
  10. Steak Travis replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Top notch fit and finish. Highly recommend jagerwerks. Took 8 weeks to my door 10mm hog blaster [IMG]

Apr 12, 2021 at 5:51 PM