skidooboy's Recent Activity

1. skidooboy liked KneeDragger_c69's post in the thread anyone bought stuff from this member?.

Yup he's from up here (Quebec, Canada) Legit fellow and nice all around guy.

Jun 1, 2020 at 9:52 AM
  2. skidooboy replied to the thread Who's ready for Supercross to begin next Sunday afternoon?.

Roczen will be on point, Anderson could be a sleeper after leaving Aldon, training, riding for himself. Cooper will be up there with...

May 31, 2020 at 8:24 AM
  3. skidooboy replied to the thread Predator 3500.

for a grand on amazon, that aint a bad deal, if it ends up being a good generator. Ski

May 30, 2020 at 9:26 PM
  4. skidooboy liked Dave K's post in the thread anyone bought stuff from this member?.

But!!!! I'm not saying he's the besterest, endorsing him, that I'd let him date my mom or the like. I can say I'd let my kid use my...

May 30, 2020 at 8:25 AM
  5. skidooboy liked Dave K's post in the thread anyone bought stuff from this member?.

Because I am a doo doo head. :-D but I'll help a solid dude connect up with another solid dude if I can. Dave K was grinder before...

May 29, 2020 at 10:00 PM
  6. skidooboy replied to the thread anyone bought stuff from this member?.

thanks for doing a "background check" on him for me. much appreciated. i dont know why everyone thinks you are a doo doo head. :D Ski

May 29, 2020 at 8:57 PM
  7. skidooboy liked Banditracer's post in the thread anyone bought stuff from this member?.

Maybe a couple of the other Canadians on here know him, can vouch. Kneedragger or Chaos, you there ?

May 29, 2020 at 8:55 PM
  8. skidooboy liked Dave K's post in the thread anyone bought stuff from this member?.

Take it for what it's worth but he's been here for awhile, I've never heard a complaint about him (hell, he has never appeared on my...

May 29, 2020 at 8:55 PM
  9. skidooboy posted a new thread.

anyone bought stuff from this member?

member dunlop5120. looking to buy his x14 small, for the wife, for her birthday. only posts in classifieds, is from Quebec. just doing...

Forum: General

May 29, 2020 at 6:43 PM
  10. skidooboy replied to the thread Who's ready for Supercross to begin next Sunday afternoon?.

the old Pirelli sandcross tire for the WIN! circa 1987. LOL! yeah, i'm old. Ski

May 29, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  11. skidooboy replied to the thread Full size trucks - gas mileage difference.

tundras have the 5.7 Litre, they have NEVER BEEN KNOWN FOR FUEL ECONOMY. truck is built like a 2500 for the most part but, they cant get...

May 27, 2020 at 8:16 PM
  12. skidooboy replied to the thread Who's ready for Supercross to begin next Sunday afternoon?.

you get supercross and motocross for the YEAR, you can watch EVERYTHING, Practices, qualifying, heats, lcq's mains, ALL LIVE (and the...

May 26, 2020 at 8:46 AM