sheepofblue's Recent Activity

1. sheepofblue replied to the thread Trump is a Winning Machine.

Been there...not sure the pizza place is still there or not

Jun 18, 2019 at 10:30 PM
  2. sheepofblue replied to the thread If liberals lose, it must be rigged. INVESTIGATE!.

Or they figured New York is such a loser place that they just declared them last at the start.

Jun 18, 2019 at 5:54 PM
  3. sheepofblue replied to the thread Trump is a Winning Machine.

So Trump only wants the American flag on the flag pole at an official US Embassy.....what a monster :rolleyes: Though I wonder how Gay...

Jun 18, 2019 at 5:50 PM
  4. sheepofblue liked 600 dbl are's post in the thread Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day.

I challenge this cunt to find a holocaust survivor, make the trip to the border with that person, and have them compare what it was...

Jun 18, 2019 at 5:46 PM
  5. sheepofblue replied to the thread If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?.

In this country yes it was. Was it moral or correct? No and as a country we fixed that, sadly it took a ton of lives. But your...

Jun 18, 2019 at 4:18 PM
  6. sheepofblue replied to the thread If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?.

They were white, well most of them.

Jun 18, 2019 at 2:44 PM
  7. sheepofblue liked R Acree's post in the thread If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?.

Cite the codified law the settlers violated. I'll wait.

Jun 18, 2019 at 2:44 PM
  8. sheepofblue replied to the thread If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?.

MmmmmmK not sure what basis you have for any of your statements other than possibly racism in the last one. As @$#@$@# up as it is...

Jun 18, 2019 at 2:39 PM
  9. sheepofblue replied to the thread Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day.

Idiot. The conditions we provide are FAR better than what they choose to do to get here. We are not perfect but @#$#@ all of them.

Jun 18, 2019 at 2:34 PM
  10. sheepofblue replied to the thread If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?.

That money never made it to the people. It was The count is for citizens not all the other crap they count. The other nonsense does...

Jun 18, 2019 at 12:46 PM
  11. sheepofblue replied to the thread If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?.

All y'all kill me. This is like the people who argue against missile defense because there is suit case bombs. So the answer is to do...

Jun 18, 2019 at 11:38 AM
  12. sheepofblue replied to the thread If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?.

I will put it this way. While you have concerns and enumerated them (some good ones) the one thing I can guarantee is doing nothing...

Jun 17, 2019 at 11:28 PM
  13. sheepofblue liked SPL170db's post in the thread If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?.

Some of the folks that detest illegal immigration the most are......MEXICANS that legally immigrated to this country through the proper...

Jun 17, 2019 at 10:30 PM
  14. sheepofblue replied to the thread Public Utility Smart Meters.

They realize that a jury will award based on the poooooor family deserves something rather than actual facts.

Jun 17, 2019 at 5:44 PM
  15. sheepofblue replied to the thread Mueller report is out....kind of.

The problem is no one has been held to account for illegal spying on a presidential candidate and his campaign. No one has been held...

Jun 17, 2019 at 12:05 PM