sheepofblue's Recent Activity

1. sheepofblue replied to the thread How do you support friends who are pretty much crazy?.

@#$%#@ you sheep hating goat @#$#@$@#! j/k :Poke:

Aug 15, 2022 at 11:13 AM
  2. sheepofblue liked Dave K's post in the thread How do you support friends who are pretty much crazy?.

It really does come down to the type of “crazy” you are talking about: actual mental illness. Get him/ her professional help! just...

Aug 14, 2022 at 10:06 AM
  3. sheepofblue replied to the thread How do you support friends who are pretty much crazy?.

If you are a friend you call them out with honesty if that is what they need.

Aug 14, 2022 at 10:05 AM
  4. sheepofblue replied to the thread F..k the wedding photographer just cancelled.

Young me did well....I did not get killed in my sleep yet..... opportunities were there....

Aug 12, 2022 at 9:45 PM
  5. sheepofblue liked auminer's post in the thread F..k the wedding photographer just cancelled.

[IMG]

Aug 12, 2022 at 9:44 PM
  6. sheepofblue replied to the thread F..k the wedding photographer just cancelled.

Co-workers and gossip. Oh and with rare exceptions they show sometimes. Even to duck in a grab you at lunch. Yes there is exceptions...

Aug 12, 2022 at 10:51 AM
  7. sheepofblue replied to the thread F..k the wedding photographer just cancelled.

Any of you that have a desk job and don't have a wedding picture of you and the Mrs on it are missing free points.

Aug 12, 2022 at 10:12 AM
  8. sheepofblue replied to the thread F..k the wedding photographer just cancelled.

He has a high fallutin' day job. Though I agree he does awesome photos. From that pool of friends I have two more that are super great...

Aug 11, 2022 at 11:05 AM
  9. sheepofblue liked metricdevilmoto's post in the thread 3D printing TPU parts.

I would think that using purpose designed and built parts from another brand would be a much "closer to OEM" option than using an...

Aug 10, 2022 at 12:41 PM
  10. sheepofblue replied to the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

It is good that you don't like sheep.....

Aug 9, 2022 at 2:10 PM
  11. sheepofblue liked tophyr's post in the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

You must be able to get some real good deals if you can get them cheaper than the $0 most junior cup riders have spent on teardowns and...

Aug 9, 2022 at 2:02 PM
  12. sheepofblue replied to the thread A Metalhead type question.

Never heard of them, AL/TN is horrible and likely will never have them, stay where you are

Aug 9, 2022 at 10:22 AM