SGVRider's Recent Activity

1. SGVRider replied to the thread Did you pay the heated seats bill?.

Yes and no. That’s the objective, but ultimately it’s not going to pan out. Our social system is destabilizing and will collapse, the...

Jan 18, 2022 at 10:58 PM
  2. SGVRider liked ToofPic's post in the thread What is it with car people?.

I don't get all coo-coo bananas over cars.I will notice them of course,but won't pester anyone. I'm the asshole that's gonna pester the...

Jan 18, 2022 at 12:32 PM
  3. SGVRider liked Spang308's post in the thread What is it with car people?.

Put a "Coexist" sticker on the back of your Prius and you'll never have to talk to anyone again.

Jan 18, 2022 at 12:31 PM
  4. SGVRider liked R Acree's post in the thread What is it with car people?.

You must be new here. It's the off season. They have not really gotten serious about complaints yet.

Jan 18, 2022 at 12:31 PM
  5. SGVRider liked Sweatypants's post in the thread What is it with car people?.

you know what's worse than random car idiot talks? random tattoo dude/chick talks. by 10x. people ask you where you got whatever,...

Jan 18, 2022 at 12:30 PM
  6. SGVRider liked MV Rider's post in the thread What is it with car people?.

I think this is a lot of over reaction to a bunch of nothing. I have some nice vehicles(4 and 2 wheeled ). I talk to people about them...

Jan 18, 2022 at 12:28 PM
  7. SGVRider liked auminer's post in the thread What is it with car people?.

I just spit coffee all over my keyboard. :crackup::crackup::crackup: The dog rescue group my wife and I work with has a **FLAMING**...

Jan 18, 2022 at 12:27 PM
  8. SGVRider liked Once a Wanker..'s post in the thread What is it with car people?.

Big vans are cool also. What else can you haul racebikes inside, cause to be rocking, and give free candy out of?

Jan 18, 2022 at 12:27 PM
  9. SGVRider liked Past Glory's post in the thread What is it with car people?.

Sounds like a girl with big tits wearing a tight shirt complaining about the attention.

Jan 18, 2022 at 12:25 PM
  10. SGVRider replied to the thread What is it with car people?.

Imagine being such a curmudgeon asshole that you get angry that people want to connect with you over a shared interest. Never change,...

Jan 18, 2022 at 11:28 AM
  11. SGVRider liked SuddenBraking's post in the thread Another Excel Question.

Yup. I despise not automating things. It's a true character flaw, particularly because my mom's retired and has nothing better to do...

Jan 16, 2022 at 5:16 PM
  12. SGVRider replied to the thread Skydiving.

I’ve done 2 tandem jumps. It was awesome. I looked into doing the school to jump solo, but the time and money to get into skydiving is...

Jan 16, 2022 at 5:12 PM
  13. SGVRider liked HPPT's post in the thread Skydiving.

Good gawd, you've never ridden a bike made in the 1980s?

Jan 16, 2022 at 5:04 PM
  14. SGVRider replied to the thread Housing prices are nuts, paid $17 million now.

A property like that I assume 95% of the value is the real estate. If I were a stinking rich asshole instead of a poor asshole, I would...

Jan 16, 2022 at 4:56 PM