SGVRider's Recent Activity

1. SGVRider replied to the thread MotoGP | 2020 | Round 11 | Spain | Aragon | Oct 23-25.

Funny how Suzuki builds a better Yamaha GP bike than Yamaha these days! Man, if Suzuki had that bike and some actual infrastructure and...

Oct 19, 2020 at 11:12 PM
  2. SGVRider liked Knotcher's post in the thread MotoGP subscriber?.

60 fps. They can not have commentators for all I care. 60 fps.

Oct 19, 2020 at 2:00 PM
  3. SGVRider replied to the thread MotoGP subscriber?.

The feed is expensive and sometimes buggy, but my biggest issue with Dorna is their absolute shit customer service. I don’t know if it’s...

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:59 PM
  4. SGVRider liked HPPT's post in the thread Cameron Beaubier to Moto2 Rumor or Truth?.

That's down, not sideways.

Oct 16, 2020 at 10:00 PM
  5. SGVRider liked John Branch's post in the thread Cameron Beaubier to Moto2 Rumor or Truth?.

Rockstar stepped up and put the money in Houston bike park and Bmx track . So now it’s name is Rockstar bike park. Where the 2020 uci...

Oct 16, 2020 at 9:58 PM
  6. SGVRider liked auminer's post in the thread So how long till all the covid toys come up for sale?.

Bathroom remodeling. Exterior siding. Paint inside and out. Flooring. Or possibly Jewish Lightning. :D We've already pretty much...

Oct 16, 2020 at 9:39 PM
  7. SGVRider replied to the thread So how long till all the covid toys come up for sale?.

Dafuq?o_O

Oct 16, 2020 at 9:35 PM
  8. SGVRider liked Dragginass's post in the thread Can you still get "rich" racing bikes in America?.

I agree, but it doesn't need to be based on salary. I keep enough liquid cash for 18-24 months of living expenses. That's far less...

Oct 16, 2020 at 5:26 PM
  9. SGVRider liked Gorilla George's post in the thread Can you still get "rich" racing bikes in America?.

Saving for retirement is great. But where a lot of people have been burned this year is by not saving for “now”. IMO, excess money...

Oct 16, 2020 at 5:25 PM
  10. SGVRider replied to the thread Can you still get "rich" racing bikes in America?.

Ah, the 90s/2000s in America, the age of spinners and bling. That was fueled by unreasonable optimism for the future and credit so cheap...

Oct 16, 2020 at 3:57 PM
  11. SGVRider liked D-Zum's post in the thread Can you still get "rich" racing bikes in America?.

In summary...after reading the last two pages: 1) Too many people lack long term vision in their financial plans. Many young people...

Oct 16, 2020 at 3:32 PM