SGVRider's Recent Activity

1. SGVRider replied to the thread Better Call Saul.

The show is a prequel, primarily about how 1 character became the person he was in the originating series. The destination was always...

Aug 15, 2022 at 8:37 PM
  2. SGVRider replied to the thread Better Call Saul.

They might have something interesting to say in 10-20 years, but other than that it should be left alone. The creators said they aren’t...

Aug 15, 2022 at 7:42 PM
  3. SGVRider replied to the thread Better Call Saul.

I don’t think he would’ve if his brother were supportive, but if the only thing keeping you on the straight and narrow is someone else’s...

Aug 15, 2022 at 6:26 PM
  4. SGVRider liked Mongo's post in the thread How do you support friends who are pretty much crazy?.

If you've tried to be nice enough times...buh bye.

Aug 12, 2022 at 5:43 PM
  5. SGVRider replied to the thread Anne Heche.

Yup, that’s why you gotta make sure they’re dead if you’re gonna take out the trash yourself. Live ones sue and cry victim to the news....

Aug 12, 2022 at 5:41 PM
  6. SGVRider replied to the thread Huntley Nash lifetime athletic ban.

Yeah, but I’d take any of this stuff with a big grain of salt. USADA and WADA aren’t exactly the cleanest organizations themselves. If...

Aug 12, 2022 at 5:39 PM
  7. SGVRider replied to the thread Anne Heche.

How the fuck does someone still have a license after 13 prior crashes? Let alone insurance. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had neither.

Aug 12, 2022 at 5:33 PM
  8. SGVRider replied to the thread Anne Heche.

That’s tragic. The clerk must be devastated and losing sleep. If he’d only given dude 1 more hole he could’ve saved some...

Aug 12, 2022 at 5:31 PM
  9. SGVRider replied to the thread Huntley Nash lifetime athletic ban.

Nope. He just got himself banned from national and international pro motorcycle racing as well. MotoAmerica uses USADA. By reciprocal...

Aug 11, 2022 at 4:28 PM