1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S Tsotsoros's Recent Activity

1. S Tsotsoros replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Taking the CFR document to the FFL did the trick.

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:19 PM
  2. S Tsotsoros replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

My Son in law is taking a printed copy of the CFR with him in an attempt to help them understand the regulation. Hopefully, they...

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:06 PM
  3. S Tsotsoros liked RonR's post in the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

The ffl has some latitude how he enters it into his A&D book. I have done cleaning on firearms as a gunsmith service.

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:10 AM
  4. S Tsotsoros replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Thanks for the feedback Ron and Staccato Fan, Had he shipped directly to the Gunsmith, as Staccato did, the transaction would have...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:54 AM
  5. S Tsotsoros replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Ron R to the white courtesy phone please. My son in law lives in VA and purchased a new firearm a few days ago. Today, a Colt 45 his...

Apr 19, 2024