1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rwdfun's Recent Activity

1. rwdfun replied to the thread Key Bridge Salvage Photography.

Not all things kept secret by the government is because of some deep state thing. Some are kept secret for intellectual property...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  2. rwdfun replied to the thread Another car thread. Wanting a sports car. Which one?.

I like the idea of Toyota durability but damn if their interiors are utilitarian. 4 runner might be a bit too long but FJ isn’t too bad....

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  3. rwdfun replied to the thread Another Boeing 737 Max-8 crash.

To be fair, given the state of Boeing quality control, praying might be the most appropriate response. Maybe if they started by...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  4. rwdfun replied to the thread The Formula One Thread.

Nuff said. Although I still think Prost is a twat waffle who couldn't hold Senna's lunch. Apparently I missed all this Croft v. Rosberg...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:19 AM
  5. rwdfun replied to the thread Another car thread. Wanting a sports car. Which one?.

The irony of mentioning Mazda. My GF had manual Mazda 3 for years and love, love loved it. I thought it was OK powered but with a manual...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:08 AM
  6. rwdfun replied to the thread Another car thread. Wanting a sports car. Which one?.

I wondered that. I usually like the higher end trims but that will put me well into the $30ks which may be where I end up or higher if I...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:09 PM
  7. rwdfun replied to the thread Another car thread. Wanting a sports car. Which one?.

My current daily and winter-beater vehicle is on it's last legs. I'm pretty sure I've driven it into the ground. Finally time to bite...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:44 PM
  8. rwdfun replied to the thread SpaceX.

Sooo, When are they gonna light another one up? I need more than concrete pouring and factory building

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:49 PM
  9. rwdfun replied to the thread The Formula One Thread.

Honda + engine + Red Bull doesn't add up to development side. I know Honda will be in the Red Bull through 2025, so maybe parts/cost...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:38 PM
  10. rwdfun replied to the thread Fool proof retirement plan.

As long as it's not the kids in Asia that make them....

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:46 PM
  11. rwdfun replied to the thread The Formula One Thread.

Actually, I’m betting the Harley riders were glad there was no buy back. That way they could pitch a fit while secretly enjoying the...

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:59 AM