1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RRP's Recent Activity

1. RRP liked skidooboy's post in the thread Yellowstone trip input.

Make a point to take 191 south to Moran, then go east toward Dubois, to Togwotee pass. the road, and views of the Tetons from Togwotee...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:47 PM
  2. RRP liked DucatiBomber's post in the thread Yellowstone trip input.

As @motion said I believe Grand Teton was better than Yellowstone. That’s all I got . Lol

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:47 PM
  3. RRP liked sharkattack's post in the thread Yellowstone trip input.

Yellowstone? Tell Beth Dutton I said hello and that she left her panties in my truck... Seriously, Yellowstone NP is definitely on my...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:14 AM
  4. RRP liked rd400racer's post in the thread Yellowstone trip input.

Personally, we found Yellowstone to be a bit of a boar. The Teton's were much more interesting. Stayed in teepees at a ranch overlooking...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:14 AM
  5. RRP replied to the thread I bleed WERA blue, but….

I’ll give a call or text you this week.

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:12 AM
  6. RRP liked brex's post in the thread Yellowstone trip input.

I really dig the town of West Yellowstone, or down the road a bit is the Island Park area in Idaho. But if you want to stay on the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:44 PM
  7. RRP liked hayes131's post in the thread Yellowstone trip input.

West Yellowstone has a nice RV park that you can drive from, right next to west Yellowstone gate. And close to the nature center. Big...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:30 PM
  8. RRP replied to the thread I bleed WERA blue, but….

Gonna be doing the track day weekend at Putnam June 14-15…you should come Kelly. Penance for missing Tally. The 1G Network was...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:50 PM
  9. RRP replied to the thread Yellowstone trip input.

Thanks all so far. got the passport covered - she’s been working hers since she was 6. The Grand Canyon and Pala Doro Canyon trips got...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  10. RRP replied to the thread I bleed WERA blue, but….

Not saying it’s not possible but in a scenario like you describe, however I’m curious- how long were the races on a shortened weekend?

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:54 PM
  11. RRP replied to the thread I bleed WERA blue, but….

Are the racing schedules screwed up like Blackhawk….trying to jam all the racing into one day? that’s a recipe for failure.

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:42 PM
  12. RRP replied to the thread SV650 Parts.

Sent you a PM several days ago

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:40 PM