RonR's Recent Activity

1. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Article in AR this month about ammo. Pretty much along the lines of what everyone has been saying. They make mention of some more plants...

Feb 26, 2021 at 9:54 AM
  2. RonR liked RS250Ape's post in the thread Post your Nicky Hayden Memorabilia.

Took my dad to Indy the first year. It was time for mid day interviews on Friday which my Pops cared nothing about so we took to the...

Feb 25, 2021 at 5:35 PM
  3. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

I can’t hang with all the high rent MFers in this joint

Feb 24, 2021 at 10:20 PM
  4. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Let me show my ignorance and ask what is the orange square on the tripod Thx

Feb 24, 2021 at 8:54 PM
  5. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Thanks So since you’ve already did the work what size for the p365

Feb 23, 2021 at 8:40 PM
  6. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Ive been shooting pretty steady for a few elections. Each election seems to get a little worse but this was a triple whammy. Election,...

Feb 23, 2021 at 8:38 PM
  7. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Thanks I’m really looking for more comfortable options Yours is definitely worth a try

Feb 23, 2021 at 1:00 PM
  8. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

So that rides against your skin? And is the gun between body and belt? Kinda sounds like the same question twice but it’s not. Was...

Feb 23, 2021 at 11:37 AM
  9. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

You got a pic of that rig, preferably being worn Thx

Feb 23, 2021 at 11:23 AM
  10. RonR replied to the thread Gun peeps/dealers?.

Agreed TSA should have checked it or mailed it. Anything but stealing it. My son put some brass in our carryon and they tried to keep...

Feb 22, 2021 at 2:09 PM
  11. RonR replied to the thread 2021 Supercross Season.

Tomac outside was a total fucking beast. Never thought indoors suited him as well but yeah he’s got talent. Sadly it does seem as though...

Feb 21, 2021 at 8:04 PM
  12. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Just a heads up those washers usually don’t need replacing. I’ve used many more than once. One gun I changed the barrel 4 times in a...

Feb 21, 2021 at 7:43 PM
  13. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

My 6.5 is 5/8 24 but it’s not an LMT. You should ether check it or call LMT. I only trust what I can see so I check my threads before...

Feb 21, 2021 at 7:20 PM
  14. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

I have SilencerShop shop do all my NFA paperwork regardless of where the buyer bought his device/firearm. The buyer sets up an account...

Feb 21, 2021 at 5:47 PM
  15. RonR replied to the thread 2021 Supercross Season.

Yeah over the years my son and I met some racers. People that would be earning a living doing who knows what if it weren’t for fans. Yet...

Feb 21, 2021 at 4:04 PM