1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RonR's Recent Activity

1. RonR liked gapman789's post in the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

After another delay, picked up the Live Free Armory Apollo 11 Commander. Hope it works. The bag might be the best thing about it. I'd...

apollo.jpg apollo3.jpg apollo2.jpg apollo4.jpg Apr 24, 2024 at 7:24 PM
  2. RonR liked redtailracing's post in the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Well I submitted on 4/12 and got my approval yesterday. Brought it home today. Build is nearing completion. Still to go are an offset...

PhotoRoom_20240423_205944.jpeg Apr 24, 2024 at 7:20 AM
  3. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

No offense taken. We are here to share opinions and real life experiences. My experience with my 300 has been 100% positive. gt#179s...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  4. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Yep as I posted above. My $300 complete 8.5” PSA shoots all bullet weights ,sub , super and canned or uncanned with zero issues.

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:34 AM
  5. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Yeah I’m not much on mortar ballistics but I’m also drawn to the 8.6 for its energy. That said I’ve tried to justify building one and...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  6. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Too many 300 BO post to copy. I’ve only played with a few 300s so my range of knowledge is limited. As posted above my 300 sees 1 setup...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:55 AM
  7. RonR liked motorkas's post in the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

That "suppressor ready" upper just means they added a SilencerCo ASR brake to the upper so it will work with an ASR mount (and you'll...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  8. RonR liked S Tsotsoros's post in the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Taking the CFR document to the FFL did the trick.

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:55 PM
  9. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

The ffl has some latitude how he enters it into his A&D book. I have done cleaning on firearms as a gunsmith service.

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:02 AM
  10. RonR attached a file to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

[ATTACH] Gun smithing does not require a 4473 thus he should have been able to pick up with no issues. Storage or consignment does...

IMG_0267.png Apr 19, 2024 at 10:42 PM
  11. RonR replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Still getting some quick turnarounds on cans. Last two were 3 and 2 days. Thus good luck finding what you’re looking for due to what I...

Apr 18, 2024