rabbit73's Recent Activity

1. rabbit73 replied to the thread Odd-Ball Picture of the Day.

[IMG] Meanwhile in local news... https://mynews4.com/news/nation-world/man-arrested-after-body-found-wrapped-in-sleeping-bag

Nov 20, 2019 at 7:54 PM
  2. rabbit73 replied to the thread SCRAMP: Monterey County Considering Direct Management Of WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.

Then could you see a scenario where it's sold to private owners who turn it into their own country club? I think a lot hinges on how...

Nov 20, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  3. rabbit73 replied to the thread SCRAMP: Monterey County Considering Direct Management Of WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.

From the folks I've talked to and the vibe I get going there - the rich folks are the NIMBYs that don't like the track. They don't need...

Nov 20, 2019 at 1:10 PM
  4. rabbit73 replied to the thread SCRAMP: Monterey County Considering Direct Management Of WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.

Sounds right. Nobody will bother to file a lawsuit against them for abuse of office. The millionaires will all scratch each others backs...

Nov 19, 2019 at 7:29 PM
  5. rabbit73 replied to the thread SCRAMP: Monterey County Considering Direct Management Of WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.

Bad link. Here's the correct one: https://www.ksbw.com/article/laguna-seca-raceway-to-get-new-management-group-after-unanimous-vote/29849562

Nov 19, 2019 at 6:17 PM
  6. rabbit73 replied to the thread SCRAMP: Monterey County Considering Direct Management Of WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.

Institutionalized corruption. It's infuriating.

Nov 19, 2019 at 5:13 PM
  7. rabbit73 replied to the thread SCRAMP: Monterey County Considering Direct Management Of WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.

That would SUCK. But 2019 wasn't on the schedule until the last minute so I hope they work out the kinks. We've had an incredible time...

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:08 PM
  8. rabbit73 replied to the thread SCRAMP: Monterey County Considering Direct Management Of WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.

It will either: a) let them steal the money directly, b) put local NIMBYs in charge so they can close the place, or c) a->b.

Nov 15, 2019 at 1:27 PM