Past Glory's Recent Activity

1. Past Glory liked ClemsonsR6's post in the thread Ford vs. Ferrari Movie.

Troll much?

Nov 18, 2019 at 3:34 PM
  2. Past Glory replied to the thread Holy crap LSU is bringing it..

It reminds me of the Kevin Durrant injury in the NBA finals. People were angry at the team, saying that they pressured him to return too...

Nov 17, 2019 at 11:41 AM
  3. Past Glory replied to the thread Ford vs. Ferrari Movie.

Ferrari based their entire existence on their racing prowess and heritage, Ford is a mass market operation to the consumer.

Nov 17, 2019 at 11:28 AM
  4. Past Glory replied to the thread Holy crap LSU is bringing it..

It'a hell of a note that a coach making multi millions a year keeps an injured guy in a game when he isn't even needed, much less at...

Nov 16, 2019 at 7:15 PM
  5. Past Glory replied to the thread Holy crap LSU is bringing it..

Tua is undergoing the surgery that Bo Jackson had. Looks like his career is over. That's the reality for those guys and why so many of...

Nov 16, 2019 at 6:40 PM
  6. Past Glory replied to the thread Ford vs. Ferrari Movie.

Well, we do have 'Race For Glory'. :D

Nov 16, 2019 at 5:13 PM
  7. Past Glory replied to the thread C8 Corvette Reveal.

I can certainly see your point on that. We've only got one company in my area, so it's guaranteed who gets the contract. Anyone who has...

Nov 16, 2019 at 10:49 AM
  8. Past Glory liked ryoung57's post in the thread C8 Corvette Reveal.

Most of the time it’s the same guys doing the work regardless of which contractor gets the bid. They still hire mostly the same subs and...

Nov 16, 2019 at 10:47 AM
  9. Past Glory replied to the thread C8 Corvette Reveal.

What choice do any of the DOT's have but to go with the lowest bid? If they paid a top tier company the money it would take to do the...

Nov 16, 2019 at 8:53 AM
  10. Past Glory replied to the thread Christmas decorations.

Pfft. It ain't no 99 pack.

Nov 14, 2019
  11. Past Glory replied to the thread Holy crap LSU is bringing it..

You haven't been paying attention here. Who your chosen team played doesn't matter, who the team you hate played does matter.

Nov 14, 2019
  12. Past Glory replied to the thread NFL 2019.

I've never cared for Thursday games. If they're going to have them, then the participants should be the teams that had a bye the...

Nov 14, 2019
  13. Past Glory replied to the thread Jorge is gone..

For a time, he was the class of the field and an absolute master of laptime perfection. The end of a competitive career comes for them...

Nov 14, 2019
  14. Past Glory replied to the thread Holy crap LSU is bringing it..

A review of the blathering heads on the TV sports shows was interesting. The consensus was disbelief that Alabama was not #4. When...

Nov 14, 2019