Mongo's Recent Activity

1. Mongo replied to the thread Warren for President.

Maple syrup in peanut butter or maple in real butter? I do the maple/peanut all the time, yummy and worth the stir :D

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:29 PM
  2. Mongo replied to the thread States Passing Laws to Exclude Presidential Candidates.

I figure he is saving for a distraction later on down the line. Or it really doesn't show anything at all odd and he's waiting for the...

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:26 PM
  3. Mongo replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

There is nothing to question. Not remotely. You can see exactly why these idiots are dead.

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:25 PM
  4. Mongo replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

I told you last week how to prevent it - get people to be smart enough not to run over or run at those with a gun pointed at them...

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:24 PM
  5. Mongo replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

And yet one more time - it does not matter one bit what stupidity you want to use as an excuse for these dummies. The guy in the car...

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:23 PM
  6. Mongo replied to the thread States Passing Laws to Exclude Presidential Candidates.

No. No it has not been proven and it wasn't released because it was idiocy of the highest order. You links are bullshit.

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:16 PM
  7. Mongo replied to the thread States Passing Laws to Exclude Presidential Candidates.

Tax return doesn't show your net worth though.

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:15 PM
  8. Mongo replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

Um, not sure anyone doesn't understand them - but you keep bringing them up in a conversation where they have no point or use....

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:10 PM
  9. Mongo replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

Because you don't listen the first time...

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:09 PM
  10. Mongo replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

Sure you can. And the mass shooter analogy doesn't work as you go into that knowing the shooter is the bad guy. We don't know at all...

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:08 PM
  11. Mongo replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

Yeah but they're rarely even close to right nor do they know the fancier terms :D

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:07 PM
  12. Mongo replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

Yes, it does make the shooter right - at the instant of pulling the trigger. Being a dipshit running at someone holding a gun on you...

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:07 PM
  13. Mongo replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

The cop was right. This guy - no clue yet. I get why he shot at that moment, that part seems okay. Should he have had the gun out?...

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:05 PM
  14. Mongo replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

Huh? Why do you insist that you know what these idiots are thinking? I'd be neither has ever remotely come close to even hearing the...

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:02 PM