Mongo's Recent Activity

1. Mongo replied to the thread Potential military pardons.

I bet. Hell, I have problems finding shirts to fit my shoulders even if they fit my gut. Usually wind up going for a size bigger than...

May 22, 2019 at 3:18 PM
  2. Mongo replied to the thread Potential military pardons.

Lightweight pants and a short sleeve shirt? :D

May 22, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  3. Mongo replied to the thread Alabama abortion law....

Have we ever figured out if studies like that are remotely accurate or are they only accurate if they agree with our already formed...

May 22, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  4. Mongo replied to the thread Potential military pardons.

What I'm talking about is they all have to play politics, even if it's just branch politics, to a large extent to get that far. You...

May 22, 2019 at 3:06 PM
  5. Mongo posted a new thread.

Schedule Stuff

Okay, so the big bike riders have been getting a bit screwed on the C Superbike first schedule events. I've been playing with it for a...

Forum: General

May 22, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  6. Mongo replied to the thread The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread.

I'm with you on thinning but the problem is all the laws protect the morons crossing the street so even if it's their fault the driver...

May 22, 2019 at 2:39 PM
  7. Mongo replied to the thread Can we discuss TWA 800?.

Not granting the government intelligence is how you know they didn't do it. They can't hide things like that for shit. It always comes...

May 22, 2019 at 2:32 PM
  8. Mongo replied to the thread Netflix. What to watch?.

Yeah it'll draw people for sure but I don't see anyone nuking Netflix to change over to Disney.

May 22, 2019 at 2:30 PM
  9. Mongo replied to the thread The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread.

Should make it a ban on texting while walking altogether. Wouldn't need a law if people weren't morons. Smart people already know...

May 22, 2019 at 2:24 PM
  10. Mongo replied to the thread Endurance daily schedule.

Yeah, we'll get that timing better. Always kind of a pain to organize everything being stuck outside the track and not having the boss...

May 22, 2019 at 2:17 PM
  11. Mongo replied to the thread Netflix. What to watch?.

Sorry, the article covered the original content and yes I watch a lot of that as well. We watch Netflix as much as the others combined....

May 22, 2019 at 2:16 PM
  12. Mongo replied to the thread Trump is a Winning Machine.

On paper he seems to be. Liquid assets or easy to liquidate assets probably not.

May 22, 2019 at 2:00 PM
  13. Mongo replied to the thread SJW of the day.

Ah okay.

May 22, 2019 at 1:59 PM
  14. Mongo replied to the thread Potential military pardons.

Yep and the industrial revolution and economic booms changed that. Since their boom is oil and that is controlled by just a couple of...

May 22, 2019 at 1:58 PM
  15. Mongo replied to the thread Trump is a Winning Machine.

Nope. That is merely the president goes to a a course on property he owns because he has a house there. No different than G Dub going...

May 22, 2019 at 1:55 PM