lopitt85's Recent Activity

1. lopitt85 liked bored&stroked's post in the thread Full size trucks - gas mileage difference.

Chuck Norris is gonna round house kick you next time he see's you. Nobody talks about walker's trucks [chevy or dodge] like that.

May 29, 2020 at 9:37 PM
  2. lopitt85 liked pickled egg's post in the thread Full size trucks - gas mileage difference.

Girlie trucks are defined as a vehicle that uses less than 8 lug nuts per wheel ;)

May 29, 2020 at 9:37 PM
  3. lopitt85 replied to the thread Full size trucks - gas mileage difference.

That's a good one. Everyone knows Ram are the only manly trucks ;-)

May 29, 2020 at 3:02 PM
  4. lopitt85 replied to the thread Full size trucks - gas mileage difference.

Shows how much I know. I ASSuMEd they were diesels.

May 29, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  5. lopitt85 replied to the thread Full size trucks - gas mileage difference.

Why are vehicles going backwards. Used to be diesels were just getting broken in at 200k mi, now the engines done at 120k ? Why dont...

May 29, 2020 at 2:11 PM
  6. lopitt85 replied to the thread Harbor Freight Jack Stands Recalled for Risk of Collapsing.

I used to, but gradually stopped doing it over the years. Just realized it when I read these posts. I use the jack stands and keep the...

May 29, 2020 at 2:04 PM
  7. lopitt85 replied to the thread No-mar tire changer.

For anyone interested, I played with my home-made mount/demount bar. Didnt take any video though. I think it's about the same, maybe...

May 26, 2020 at 12:37 AM
  8. lopitt85 replied to the thread No-mar tire changer.

The red piece isnt metal, it's a heavy duty plastic type material and wont scratch the wheel. I noticed that the machines adjust it out...

May 24, 2020