1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JBraun's Recent Activity

1. JBraun liked Canadian Bacon's post in the thread Any watch lovers here????.

I have a Portugiuser and it’s my favorite watch by far, not the most valuable just my favorite one. I’m an IWC guy, I like plain and...

Feb 7, 2023 at 11:20 AM
  2. JBraun liked SteveThompson's post in the thread Any watch lovers here????.

I like that one a lot.

Feb 7, 2023 at 11:19 AM
  3. JBraun liked Dave K's post in the thread Any watch lovers here????.

Yeah, when I looked a year or so back, $4500 - $5K with box, papers and almost new condition. “Eh, I’ll wait for the market to go cold...

Feb 5, 2023 at 6:42 PM
  4. JBraun replied to the thread Any watch lovers here????.

Fuck out of here. It’s a dope watch but come on.

Feb 5, 2023 at 5:19 PM
  5. JBraun attached a file to the thread Any watch lovers here????.

This is the one I have my eye on. Not sure why I like it but that’s usually the case. It’s actually moderately affordable in context.

F6162391-04CB-472A-8B86-4679EE8CF7B2.jpeg Feb 5, 2023 at 2:53 PM
  6. JBraun replied to the thread Any watch lovers here????.

Same and I never see that changing. I’m pretty stubborn about tech. On backcountry hunts I’ve thought many times how nice my garmin...

Feb 5, 2023 at 12:48 PM
  7. JBraun replied to the thread Any watch lovers here????.

I was in TJ for a week so I wore my Fenix 5 as what Dave K would call a "don't stab me watch". It was the first time that I appreciated...

Feb 4, 2023 at 10:28 PM
  8. JBraun liked auminer's post in the thread Anyone doing the GLP1, semaglutide/tirzeptide, weight loss injections?.

Not trying to hate, but , just... damn. What happened to the old fashioned way? When I quit smoking in 2004 (2005? I honestly don't...

Feb 3, 2023 at 8:38 PM