1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JBraun's Recent Activity

1. JBraun liked GRH's post in the thread Air compressor experts?.

I have this Quincy in my shop 5hp single phase 80 gals I bought it thru Northern Tool probably 10 years ago I added the auto drain...

IMG_3677.jpeg Feb 23, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  2. JBraun liked CB186's post in the thread Air compressor experts?.

Check out Castair. I have an older 6hp, single stage, twin cylinder vertical tank model that has been very reliable. If it ever dies, I...

Feb 23, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  3. JBraun replied to the thread Distal Radius (wrist) Fracture with ORIF Surgery Recovery Timeline.

Mine was further back on my radius but broken in a lot of pieces. My wrist was broken too but not badly. Honestly it wasn’t bad. The...

Feb 22, 2024 at 1:32 AM
  4. JBraun replied to the thread Air compressor experts?.

Thanks Rob! Good to know. I didn't see anything on their site and the rep hasn't responded to my email yet. Made me think they were...

Feb 20, 2024 at 5:27 PM
  5. JBraun liked Boman Forklift's post in the thread Air compressor experts?.

If it is the same one, they are made in Illinois? https://aircompressorworks.com/champion-industrial-piston-compressors/

Feb 20, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  6. JBraun replied to the thread OpenAI Sora.

The tech is cool but in reality we're a long, long way from general AI. It's fun to play around with dystopian theories but the thing...

Feb 20, 2024 at 1:11 PM
  7. JBraun replied to the thread Air compressor experts?.

I have a quote for a 7.5 hp Champion Evolution. Looks like a nice product but I can't figure out where they're made and that's usually...

Feb 20, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  8. JBraun liked ChemGuy's post in the thread Air compressor experts?.

'Merica! F^&* Yeah! If your not looking at a 100hp rotary screw compressor making 300-400 CFM, a dryer and 1000gal tank your a Commie!...

Feb 20, 2024 at 12:03 PM
  9. JBraun liked twodocs's post in the thread Air compressor experts?.

https://www.californiaairtools.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAlcyuBhBnEiwAOGZ2S36lb-gUYFqO3QNEuxMMrpcQe60lEFPjEzDf1aWGlDgqaIym21RgCRoCUD...

Feb 20, 2024 at 12:02 PM
  10. JBraun liked xrated's post in the thread Air compressor experts?.

Probably anything that is Devilbiss and Ingersoll-Rand. They've had great reputations for a long time, although I'm not sure where...

Feb 20, 2024 at 12:02 PM
  11. JBraun posted a new thread.

Air compressor experts?

Replacing my aging 10hp 3 phase compressor at the shop. We only need 25-30 CFM so most likely I'll downsize. Any particular unit that's...

Forum: General

Feb 19, 2024 at 12:05 PM