1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DrA5's Recent Activity

1. DrA5 replied to the thread Anybody ever show up to Road America.

It's been years since I have been there for MotoAmerica. I usually just go to say hi to my former race weekend "son" Bobby and then head...

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:31 PM
  2. DrA5 replied to the thread Anybody ever show up to Road America.

It was busy work putting the racers back together round after round. I tell people that motorcycle racers, like Bumbles, bounce. Car...

Mar 25, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  3. DrA5 liked 27's post in the thread Anybody ever show up to Road America.

don’t forget to offer your services Doc… maybe some Kinesio tape at least… there are bound to be injuries with old guys trying to act...

Mar 25, 2024 at 5:52 PM
  4. DrA5 replied to the thread Anybody ever show up to Road America.

[IMG]

Mar 25, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  5. DrA5 replied to the thread Anybody ever show up to Road America.

If you are interested in former Operations Managers for an AMA team, I can be convinced to show up, since I am only 15 mins away, for an...

Mar 25, 2024 at 4:54 PM
  6. DrA5 liked fastedyamaha's post in the thread The Formula One Thread.

I agree totally. They don't have any spares there that they could have used to rebuild his crashed car due to lack of funds. So Logan...

Mar 22, 2024 at 12:38 PM
  7. DrA5 replied to the thread The Formula One Thread.

The rules need to allow for each driver to have a back up car again. This is ridiculous. Yes, one partially built chassis is allowed...

Mar 22, 2024 at 10:12 AM
  8. DrA5 liked lee955i's post in the thread The Formula One Thread.

The more I hear about the current F1 circus, the better I am with my decision to say screw it and not bother anymore. What a shitshow....

Mar 22, 2024 at 10:08 AM