crashman's Recent Activity

1. crashman liked HPPT's post in the thread No calls for van control yet?.

Oh, most definitely. But I'm never complained that it was women's fault that I couldn't get laid. :D

Apr 25, 2018 at 6:37 PM
  2. crashman liked 600 dbl are's post in the thread Marquez to Yamaha?.

Neither was Rossi's until 2006. You can't compare. You can only race who's put in front of you and that shouldn't diminish the fact...

Apr 24, 2018 at 3:39 PM
  3. crashman liked R Acree's post in the thread Waffle House.

Nothing like expecting government to correct a problem they created in the first place.

Apr 24, 2018 at 9:38 AM
  4. crashman liked R Acree's post in the thread Chicken or egg? Acting attract morons or the profession makes them moronic?.

And having Papa point it out makes it even worse.

Apr 24, 2018 at 12:20 AM
  5. crashman liked HPPT's post in the thread Chicken or egg? Acting attract morons or the profession makes them moronic?.

Don't say stuff like that in public. Because now we all know that you used to follow him on social media.

6. crashman liked brex's post in the thread Chicken or egg? Acting attract morons or the profession makes them moronic?.

I call some of my top engineers douches in meetings.

7. crashman liked R Acree's post in the thread Chicken or egg? Acting attract morons or the profession makes them moronic?.

You could have stopped after the "k".

Apr 24, 2018 at 12:18 AM
  8. crashman liked rob linders's post in the thread The Cota MotoGp Thread (Drama Inside).

C'mon it is your brother......you beat the crap out of them for free when growing up on a daily basis!!! Of course you would berm him...

Apr 23, 2018 at 11:15 PM
  9. crashman liked Pittenger5's post in the thread The Cota MotoGp Thread (Drama Inside).

I was in the essess, no idea why Marquez is that much better, but holy fuck, did he just leave that group. He got a shit load of boos...

Apr 23, 2018 at 10:54 AM
  10. crashman replied to the thread The Cota MotoGp Thread (Drama Inside).

I was in the 15 grandstands as well and ya, his line was different. He was doing something just past the apex where the bike did this...

Apr 23, 2018 at 10:35 AM
  11. crashman liked Dave K's post in the thread The Cota MotoGp Thread (Drama Inside).

He might be a retard at times but how can you honestly hate on the newest GOAT? Yeah, I prefer Rossi but the Joker will go down as the...

Apr 23, 2018 at 10:28 AM
  12. crashman replied to the thread Supercross, Foxborough, MA, Musquin vs Tomac.

:stupid: It was a hard pass but I did not think it was horrible. It looked like Tomac changed his line mid corner and did not leave...

Apr 23, 2018 at 10:27 AM
  13. crashman liked JBraun's post in the thread Supercross, Foxborough, MA, Musquin vs Tomac.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that pass. It was hard but looked much worse than it was. Musquin isn’t a dirty rider at all, and I...

Apr 23, 2018 at 9:48 AM
  14. crashman liked HPPT's post in the thread The Cota MotoGp Thread (Drama Inside).

Can you even look your boner in the eye right now? Those must be conflicting emotions. Talk about beating your shit in anger.

Apr 22, 2018 at 11:22 PM
  15. crashman liked Robby-Bobby's post in the thread The Cota MotoGp Thread (Drama Inside).

Anyone doubting the fucking grit from Pedrosa is a fucking fool. What a ride with a broken wrist! On one of the most physical tracks...

Apr 22, 2018 at 11:21 PM