crashman's Recent Activity

1. crashman liked Steeltoe's post in the thread MotoGP- Sepang Test | Jan 2018.

Bout time.

Jan 22, 2018 at 1:23 PM
  2. crashman liked R Acree's post in the thread Impending Schumer shutdown.

I applaud the fact that efforts are being made to blunt the impact of the shutdown on the people that pay for the stupidity. They are...

Jan 22, 2018 at 11:47 AM
  3. crashman liked Fonda Dix's post in the thread Bad Teachers thread.

Only in America do people want to burn a President for mean words about ladies but we overlook a teacher (female of course) sexually...

Jan 22, 2018 at 11:42 AM
  4. crashman replied to the thread The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread.

:crackup:Ball-less soccer coach:crackup: I wonder if that doofus realizes that title is more about him than the "game".

Jan 22, 2018 at 11:42 AM
  5. crashman replied to the thread 2017 NFL Season.

I was wondering if just maybe this was the year the Queenies would not disappoint their fans but no. I have a coworker that is a...

Jan 21, 2018 at 8:56 PM
  6. crashman liked HPPT's post in the thread Insurance/House people - HUGE claim....

Fuck it, it looks like he's got good people on the case, I officially declare the waiting period over. This has been itching for days:...

Jan 21, 2018 at 4:52 PM
  7. crashman liked pickled egg's post in the thread Replacing electrical outlets: which ones do I buy?.

I'll find the best photo in my collection. You'll love it. :crackup:

Jan 21, 2018 at 3:59 PM
  8. crashman liked Chaotic's post in the thread Insurance/House people - HUGE claim....

I also have Ralph. He is this huge stuffed frog, he is like 4’ tall and really funny to me. I’ve had him forever. Anyone that has been...

908C8B54-0961-4646-AC6B-99E1343605C4.jpeg Jan 21, 2018 at 3:58 PM
  9. crashman replied to the thread Insurance/House people - HUGE claim....

Shit dude, not what a guy wants to come home to after a month at work, is it. Good luck with everything. It will be a huge pain in the...

Jan 21, 2018 at 3:05 PM
  10. crashman replied to the thread Supercross Triple Crown.

Way too much focus on "entertainment" and not nearly enough focus on racing. Shitty assed short races that put way too much emphasis on...

Jan 21, 2018 at 12:19 PM
  11. crashman replied to the thread Replacing electrical outlets: which ones do I buy?.

Jesus... I think I may have just had an OCD seizure...

Jan 21, 2018 at 12:08 PM
  12. crashman liked D-Zum's post in the thread Protests January 2018.

It’s a gathering of self-righteous, self-entitled uninformed liberals throwing a tantrum because they’re not getting they’re way. They...

Jan 21, 2018 at 11:53 AM
  13. crashman replied to the thread Impending Schumer shutdown.

Exactly. The anchor babies are another problem that needs to be addressed but what gets me is that people want to give people under DACA...

Jan 21, 2018 at 11:53 AM
  14. crashman replied to the thread Replacing electrical outlets: which ones do I buy?.

Strangely enough, most contractors like doing work for me. Conversations are fairly straight forward. I don't 1/2 ass shit, do research...

Jan 21, 2018 at 11:46 AM
  15. crashman liked Captain Poo Poo Pants III's post in the thread Dog shot on Long Island....

I would press charges if possible. Long Island doesn’t take ANY kind of ‘weapon’ charge lightly. I grew up in Nassau county and they...

Jan 21, 2018 at 11:32 AM