crashman's Recent Activity

1. crashman attached a file to the thread Help identifying GSXR CDI box.

I am at work so this is the best I can do. Here is the old girl without bodywork.[ATTACH]

Done small.jpg Nov 13, 2018 at 7:01 PM
  2. crashman replied to the thread 86 GSXR frame and swingarm.

Upon further reflection, I think I should pass. The last thing I need right now is another 7/11 project...

Nov 13, 2018 at 6:51 PM
  3. crashman replied to the thread White plates on TD bikes?.

My first time at Barber was the weekend before a WERA event. I actually had a great time and was laughing my ass off in my helmet how...

Nov 13, 2018 at 5:42 PM
  4. crashman liked auminer's post in the thread Election 2020 Predictions.

Wrong. Cruz won ""TEXAS"" by a mile. Francis won ""NUEVO CALIFORNIA"" by a mile. Take Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio-Corpus out of...

Nov 12, 2018 at 11:46 PM
  5. crashman replied to the thread Bohemian Rhapsody.

I am just concerned that you said "pound me too" in a thread about Freddy Mercury..

Nov 12, 2018 at 12:22 AM
  6. crashman liked Clay's post in the thread SJW of the day.

Straight from her mother's mouth to her daughter's pencil.

Nov 11, 2018 at 7:54 PM
  7. crashman liked R Acree's post in the thread How far will the left push.

I'm sure the ruins will provide first class shelter for SF's homeless. That it happens doesn't surprise me, people cheering is another...

Nov 11, 2018 at 7:49 PM
  8. crashman liked HPPT's post in the thread I am so giddy this is coming to Frogland..

I have been waiting for stuff like that since the beginning of the book of faces. The French equivalent of the IRS is going to start...

Nov 11, 2018 at 7:45 PM
  9. crashman replied to the thread Cordless Stick Vacuums.

Another vote for the Dyson. They really are that much better. You can usually find good deals on Groupon or Overstock.com.

Nov 10, 2018 at 4:15 PM
  10. crashman replied to the thread Help identifying GSXR CDI box.

:crackup:Ya, the old race bikes were definitely function over form. It was definitely a Yosh bike (double frame, braced swingarm and...

Nov 10, 2018 at 12:14 PM
  11. crashman replied to the thread 86 GSXR frame and swingarm.

Ya, I am interested. Any idea what shipping to TX might cost though?

Nov 10, 2018 at 11:42 AM
  12. crashman liked fastedyamaha's post in the thread Help identifying GSXR CDI box.

Clearly it’s not unobtanium if someone owns it :beer:

Nov 10, 2018 at 10:35 AM
  13. crashman replied to the thread Help identifying GSXR CDI box.

That is what I was thinking too. The bike did start life as a full on Yosh Superbike so it is very possibly part of the race kit. I was...

Nov 9, 2018 at 3:22 PM
  14. crashman liked auminer's post in the thread Election 2020 Predictions.

I identify as 7. Can I quit my job and get bussed to school where I don't have to participate to get a participation trophy?

Nov 9, 2018 at 12:54 AM
  15. crashman posted a new thread.

Help identifying GSXR CDI box

Guys, I have an old GSXR CDI box with a part number that I can not cross reference. It is wired like an 86-88 box but the p/n is...

Forum: WERA Vintage

Nov 8, 2018 at 12:39 PM