condon66's Recent Activity

1. condon66 replied to the thread I know this will probably get me busted..

About $350 too much! (No tree-fiddy pun intended:D)

May 24, 2018 at 7:51 AM
  2. condon66 liked Ra.Ge. Raptor's post in the thread SFK fork seals.

Poor man's fork leg travel indicator :D [ATTACH]

ct-06-40-bk_1.jpg May 21, 2018 at 1:05 PM
  3. condon66 liked gixxernaut's post in the thread Okay time to liven things up a bit with some jokes!.

Our neighbour was having an extension built and our daughter, then aged four, was fascinated. From her window she watched the builders...

May 21, 2018 at 12:29 PM
  4. condon66 liked rd400racer's post in the thread Okay time to liven things up a bit with some jokes!.

One day at the end of class, little Johnny's teacher asks the class to go home and think of a story to be concluded with the moral of...

May 21, 2018 at 12:21 PM
  5. condon66 liked auminer's post in the thread Okay time to liven things up a bit with some jokes!.

I thought I had a good joke about the Jonestown massacre....... But the punch line was too long o_O

May 21, 2018 at 12:18 PM
  6. condon66 liked panthercity's post in the thread Okay time to liven things up a bit with some jokes!.

Years ago I was having a drink at the White Elephant on Fort Worth's Northside. The big ol' sloppy drunk gal leans over my shoulder,...

May 21, 2018 at 12:16 PM
  7. condon66 liked tiggen's post in the thread Okay time to liven things up a bit with some jokes!.

So one day a kid is walking through his house, and he happens past his parents' bedroom door and hears a whole bunch of yelling and...

May 21, 2018 at 12:12 PM
  8. condon66 liked gixxernaut's post in the thread Okay time to liven things up a bit with some jokes!.

A lonely 70-year-old widow decided that it was time to marry again. She put an ad in the local newspaper that read: "Husband wanted!...

May 21, 2018 at 11:56 AM
  9. condon66 liked SundaySocial's post in the thread Okay time to liven things up a bit with some jokes!.

Lunch with the Pope ... President Trump invited the Pope to lunch on his mega yacht. The Pope accepted. During lunch a...

May 21, 2018 at 11:47 AM
  10. condon66 replied to the thread Odd-Ball Picture of the Day.

I don't understand why anybody would give two flying fucks about any of the royal family shit.

May 20, 2018