1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ChemGuy's Recent Activity

1. ChemGuy liked pickled egg's post in the thread Tragic DC-4 crash in Alaska.

In the biblical sense, or still on this plane of existence?

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:47 PM
  2. ChemGuy replied to the thread Tragic DC-4 crash in Alaska.

I would have asked for something of his i had always wanted. #Justincase

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  3. ChemGuy replied to the thread Tragic DC-4 crash in Alaska.

I would more concerned about the origin of the flight crew than the Max itself. Hopefully if something goes wrong the crew isnt very...

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  4. ChemGuy replied to the thread Which Car Should I Test?.

Manual M2 all day from that list for price vs grins

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:39 AM
  5. ChemGuy replied to the thread Need help bonding plastic.

Any idea the type of plastic? What bike and year...that might give clues? I would use plastex...that looks like some acrylate...

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:38 AM
  6. ChemGuy replied to the thread Anyone near Franklin IN 46131?.

I have been to several sh0ws in Indy...I moved up here to be by family and to sell stuff into the RV business. Dont remember having a...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:56 PM
  7. ChemGuy replied to the thread Anyone near Franklin IN 46131?.

I am not....but I will be in Indy all week next week for work (ACS in case anyone else is there). I could maybe get there Monday...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:05 PM
  8. ChemGuy replied to the thread Tragic DC-4 crash in Alaska.

Basler. They actually rebuild them...lengthen the fuse, do some strengthening and modify the wings a tad, along with new avionics and...

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  9. ChemGuy replied to the thread Tragic DC-4 crash in Alaska.

They were also overbuilt as the designers didnt have FEA computer models and 60years of data to predict part life and things like that....

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:53 PM
  10. ChemGuy liked Once a Wanker..'s post in the thread Race Van thread.

As someone who owns a 23 1/2 year old E-350 V-10 with 330k miles, I would have bid on this if I hadn't been so busy heading to Road...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:24 PM
  11. ChemGuy liked YamahaRick's post in the thread Official YouTube Video Thread.

While searching for something, I came across this ... probably the oldest coverage of WERA at Road ATL I've seen on YT. Anyone know...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:32 PM
  12. ChemGuy liked dtalbott's post in the thread Official YouTube Video Thread.

Apparently my free merging lessons were not well received today in the DFW... NOTE: a bit of language....

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  13. ChemGuy replied to the thread Another Boeing 737 Max-8 crash.

Meh...you sound like someone who has a reason to live. If so stay home. That will help reduce the congestion at the Skyclub.

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:07 PM
  14. ChemGuy replied to the thread Buying an Airplane?.

No...they most certainly wont do it that way as that would be fair...and we are talking about unions here sooooo...definitely not the...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:24 PM
  15. ChemGuy replied to the thread Buying an Airplane?.

If only there was some sort of....calcumalations....to estimalize...some sort of.....hmmm i dont know what you call it middle ground...

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:26 PM