1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canadian Bacon's Recent Activity

1. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

As far as value, at that price it’s a good value for the dollar for the person who only has x to spend.

Feb 2, 2023 at 8:44 PM
  2. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Or you could be like me, use some high dollar molding putty and make a custom imprint of your had. Let it harden a bit. Taken off....

Feb 2, 2023 at 5:13 PM
  3. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

speaking on Canik, not a bad gun at this price. https://www.academy.com/p/canik-tp9sf-one-series-black-9mm-pistol

Feb 2, 2023 at 4:57 PM
  4. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Just when I think I go all Broome on shit Broome shows up and shows me what going Broome really is. Told you you’d like the macro....

Feb 2, 2023 at 11:57 AM
  5. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread C8 Corvette Reveal.

6 months / 15k min before it expires. JLR is most f’ed up company I’ve worked with, I’d never ever buy any of their products. FCA is...

Feb 2, 2023 at 7:51 AM
  6. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread C8 Corvette Reveal.

EPA is working on “circularity” requirements and drafts have already been sent to manufacturers. Being in the appliance industry it’s...

Feb 2, 2023 at 7:48 AM
  7. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread ZX400.

I think it will be a very fun bike for the right rider, I’m 6’3” and currently 230ish and it may be the bike for me. Like the R6, it...

Feb 1, 2023 at 6:33 PM
  8. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread Kayla is on Today.

This folks is the type of press our sport needs, awesome job Kayla!

Feb 1, 2023 at 3:55 PM
  9. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread Brady retires.

Yep. It’s one of those situations where I actually believe that was the reason for the divorce. Maybe he wanted one ? Who knows but...

Feb 1, 2023 at 2:46 PM
  10. Canadian Bacon liked HPPT's post in the thread Brady retires.

I hope for the sake of his peace of mind that this glorious final year was worth sacrificing his marriage.

Feb 1, 2023 at 2:44 PM
  11. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread DECKED Truck Toolbox..

Can’t do the diamond plate, not my style but on the right truck they look awesome

Feb 1, 2023 at 8:09 AM
  12. Canadian Bacon liked Steak Travis's post in the thread I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D.

Shot 5 rounds to zero and just had my First shot hunting. was 182 yards on a hog. DRT it’s a keeper

Jan 31, 2023 at 9:33 PM
  13. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread Odd-Ball Picture of the Day.

If this were actually true it would not shock me in the least :-)

Jan 31, 2023 at 8:21 AM
  14. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread Electric Dryer diagnostic help.

Go on Amazon and by a new heating element that is a kit, dirt cheap and has all the sensors as well. Just swap them all.

Jan 31, 2023 at 6:32 AM
  15. Canadian Bacon replied to the thread GM truck tuning.

Exactly. There is no way to hide any tune 100%, all depends how deep they want to look at it’s not hard at all to find if even a Diablo...

Jan 31, 2023 at 6:28 AM