BC's Recent Activity

1. BC replied to the thread RIP Olivia Newton John.

Fuck Cancer!

Aug 8, 2022 at 4:07 PM
  2. BC liked G 97's post in the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

I for one am honored to be a member of the exclusive WERA bbs good ole boys club and the additional protections it affords its members.

Aug 8, 2022 at 1:55 PM
  3. BC liked Mongo's post in the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

If anyone gets banned it'll be you, yet again... If you can't handle the shit you start by being an ignorant troll then shut the fuck up.

Aug 8, 2022 at 12:23 PM
  4. BC liked Canadian Bacon's post in the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

It’s sad when this Fastbywhatevee makes me miss MadBrad

Aug 5, 2022 at 2:33 PM
  5. BC replied to the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

Your invitation to Pitt for your attitude adjustment awaits you.

Aug 5, 2022 at 2:28 PM
  6. BC liked HPPT's post in the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

Kobe Bryant's family is not reading the BBS. They don't care. You only damaged the way you look with that.

Aug 5, 2022 at 12:47 PM
  7. BC replied to the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

The way Hank's making friends around here reminds me of Glen with 1 N.

Aug 4, 2022 at 10:46 PM
  8. BC replied to the thread A lot of car dealers suck...

I'd be going after them for failing to honor the agreement. If more people refused to just walk away and held these fuck stains...

Aug 4, 2022 at 3:37 PM
  9. BC liked Jed's post in the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

As best I can tell is people think Max Van is running a cheater bike but nobody will come out and say it.

Aug 4, 2022 at 3:21 PM
  10. BC replied to the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

That's the downside to social media. Everyone involved should have kept their mouths shut so they could bust them IF they were cheating...

Aug 4, 2022 at 3:18 PM
  11. BC replied to the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

How often are the top teams refreshing/opening their motors in JC?

Aug 4, 2022 at 11:32 AM
  12. BC liked Robby-Bobby's post in the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

Just so you know, we ALL know you didnt call anyone specifically a cheater. Stop saying that. Just stop. You have gone on multiple...

Aug 4, 2022 at 11:28 AM
  13. BC replied to the thread Another trailer question.....

If he has 7 k axles, he has drums, lots more $$ than doing bearings. Always change the races when changing the bearings!

Aug 4, 2022 at 10:16 AM
  14. BC liked pickled egg's post in the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

I love the smell of wannabe martyrs self-immolating in the morning, eh Hank the Cunt?

Aug 4, 2022 at 10:05 AM
  15. BC liked pickled egg's post in the thread MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31.

They should institute a claiming rule. Then Hank the Cunt can buy up all these cheater bikes and field one of his own.

Aug 4, 2022 at 9:44 AM