2blueYam's Recent Activity

1. 2blueYam replied to the thread More Right-Wing Violence.

I can't imagine that balloon cost felony levels of money to fix unless they are including costs to ship it overnight to and from the...

Nov 11, 2019 at 12:52 PM
  2. 2blueYam replied to the thread New MotoGP pass..

They would have to raise it quite a bit more and/or offer less content. I am a Moto3 / MotoGP junkie and need my fix!

Nov 11, 2019 at 12:49 PM
  3. 2blueYam liked zamboiv's post in the thread Should we buy a Porsche?.

The picture is a bit dramatic because it’s parked at an angle. But yes, I lowered it to take the gap out between the fenders and have it...

Nov 11, 2019 at 11:49 AM
  4. 2blueYam replied to the thread Holy crap LSU is bringing it..

While Ohio State could run the table, an upset against the Team Up North is possible. The TUN lost a close games on the road against...

Nov 11, 2019 at 11:36 AM
  5. 2blueYam replied to the thread Should we buy a Porsche?.

So you turned it into a station wagon? I didn't know they were cool again. :D

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:43 AM
  6. 2blueYam replied to the thread And suddenly VA is California 2.0.

Sounds like a good guy, but I am in the 8th district which will never vote red. The Cook partisan voting index has us at a D+21. At...

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:00 AM
  7. 2blueYam liked Razr's post in the thread Thank You Veterans.

For our freedom to do whatever we want to do, I can't imagine living somewhere were freedom isn't available.

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:33 AM
  8. 2blueYam replied to the thread Holy crap LSU is bringing it..

While it is Divisional, the overall record within the Big Ten Conference is the primary ranking for the Big 10 Championship from each...

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:00 AM
  9. 2blueYam replied to the thread Holy crap LSU is bringing it..

I believe this is incorrect. I am pretty sure the entire Big 10 record is considered for the East and West division championships. I...

Nov 10, 2019 at 7:15 PM
  10. 2blueYam replied to the thread Motoamerica predictions 2020 and beyond.

I am not seeing a lack of grids in Jr Cup or Twins due to traveling costs. Maybe they should split Superbike East / West?

Nov 10, 2019 at 3:27 PM
  11. 2blueYam replied to the thread Holy crap LSU is bringing it..

If your team loses a game, tough luck if you don’t make the playoff. You had it in your control and failed. Minnesota could still lose...

Nov 10, 2019 at 9:16 AM
  12. 2blueYam replied to the thread MotoGP | 2019 | Round 19 | Valencia| Spain | Nov 15 - 17.

When did he take up gardening and what does that have to do with the race at Valencia? :D

Nov 7, 2019 at 1:39 PM
  13. 2blueYam replied to the thread Trump impeachment.

I don't see translators getting that call to 30 minutes. No one speaks and translates that slowly. Now maybe there is time for the...

Nov 7, 2019 at 1:14 PM
  14. 2blueYam replied to the thread The Official 2020 Silly Season Thread.

I imagine this is going to be tough for SDK since I assume he has no time on a Moto2 bike. In any case, I hope both he and Iker do well.

Nov 7, 2019 at 1:10 PM
  15. 2blueYam replied to the thread Trump impeachment.

If the transcript is the entire call, then nothing really there. That doesn't mean that other channels were not directly spelling out...

Nov 7, 2019 at 11:38 AM