2024 Supercross

Discussion in 'General' started by Senna, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Only time will tell how 'durable' Jett will be riding at the pace he is, with the occasional mistakes he makes. He's bound to have an 'oops' with some major consequences eventually. Most all of the top contenders he's racing against have recovered from at least one major injury or health issue in their careers, at some point.

Jett is still just a kid, so he might 'bounce well' for a while.

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. grapemustard

grapemustard Well-Known Member

this reminds me of when some young kid came to motogp on a honda and started beating the old goat on a yamaha.

3. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Freddie v Kenny?

scottn and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  4. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Wtf no races tonight? OK I get it.
    And last week no rebroadcast on CNBC later at a decent time?
    Wtf TV and 2 wheel racing are going to burn up and self-destruct as it gets closer to the sun.
    Sorry but I'm not going to buy SX TV when it should be on cable Free!

backbone and Shenanigans like this.
  5. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

If you had the password you would have heard on last week's bothered were no races this weekend.
    :beer::p:)

TurboBlew and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  6. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

Peacock app, is way cheaper than the SX TV deal. You get it all too... Practice, qualifying, race day live, night program, all of SX, MX, and SMX playoffs. Plus, replay when you like, or watch live. For me, I cant stand watching a rebroadcast so, We watch them all live, or dont watch. PS, there is another week off between 3/30 and 4/13. 17 rounds in 19 weeks, is not all bad. Then a 2 week layover, and MX starts but, there are a few gaps in MX racing over the summer. Ski

7. Once a Wanker..

I guess you have good reasons to be pissed off:

1.) Everyone else besides you knows how to check the schedule of events, broadcast times, and networks. Google and Racer X are your friends...

2.) You have a secret way to watch Moto GP, WSB, Moto America and American Flat Track races for free, find them magically, and without any effort. Supercross should be free to watch, at your convenience.

TLR67 likes this.
  8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Ok smart arses, spill it for me
    How much does cost for full access MotoGP?
    How much for WSBK?
    How much for the MA?
    How much for Flattrack?
    How much for Peacock?
    Now add that up and combine it with your Netflix and cable bill. What ya got?

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Tree fiddy.

You already knowed that. :Poke:

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

you can split it with some "friends" Think it cost our group about $80 each a year.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  11. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I think Peacock is like $5 a month? It was so cheap in comparison to GP that I don't really even remember what it cost.

Once a Wanker.. and skidooboy like this.
  12. skidooboy

I think it is 5.99/month or if you pre-pay for the year, it is 5.00 a month. Ski

Once a Wanker.. and Senna like this.
  13. skidooboy

Do you wanna watch supercross or not? https://www.peacocktv.com/sports/supermotocross scroll down, it is 59.99 for the YEAR. and you get to watch it ALL, live, or taped, whichever you prefer. For 5.99/month or 5.00 a month for the yearly subscription, than is less than any adult beverage in a bar in Topinabee. ;) Ski

14. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Plus that includes outdoors and SMX finale. :beer:

Once a Wanker.. and skidooboy like this.
  15. skidooboy

Yes, you get all "three" seasons SX, MX, and SMX playoffs, and race day live, practices, timed qualifying, and night/day program with ALL MOTOS broadcasted live. Then you can watch them again, or when you have time, from the library. To me it is worth it. Ski

16. PatricksDad

PatricksDad Won’t die a blob

Plus IMSA, IndyCar, half the NASCAR season, and Premier League. No brainer in our house.

17. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

So about 2 hours later nobody wants to admit they're spending a shit load to watch racing?

18. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I pay for:
    WSBK
    MotoGP
    MA
    Peacock (Supercross)
    Internet

Get ABC, CBS, NBC free OTA. Gets me all I want to watch. More than I’d like to spend, but ditching cable offsets it a bit.

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Peacock premium is included with my Xfinity package, so no extra out of pocket.

20. Once a Wanker..

+ 1; same for me.

Peacock also included Dakar coverage, but it was also easy to access on YouTube.

Xfinity cable, internet and DVR is all I pay for. I watch everything else on free YouTube, so not live.