Jerez testing...

Discussion in 'General' started by KneeDragger_c69, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Going to be funny when Bautista gains 5 kilos of muscle and beats everyone with no ballast.

DJ Baker likes this.
  2. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

No.. still there...

Try the guy's FB page. It's a few post down... (3rd post from the time I write this)
    Guillaume Fortin

Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
  3. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Well technically he’s got a good guy in the Duc SBK family now in Iannone with the hookup on gear. I don’t believe however that Bautista is gonna walk everyone this year.

Black89 likes this.
  4. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

If I remember correctly, the new rules stipulates a minimum combined rider/bike weight to measured immediately post race? When you first posted this, I immediately had this funny thought come to mind of riders doing the opposite of MMA fighters, wrestlers, boxers, etc. where they pound a bunch of little debbies and gatorade before weigh in lol.

5. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Well I'm guessing Alvaro might be sweating a little today - more so because of the pace of his new teammate than having to add 13lbs of ballast to his bike.

6. grapemustard

grapemustard Well-Known Member

he could be still working back into fitness after his injury.

he could also be testing setups.

word is #11 ran that time on Q tires.

younglion likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Papa’s boy Oettl was doing the deed today. :up:

prm likes this.
  8. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Agreed on all counts, just thinking that anytime your new rookie teammate goes out in the first full test and crushes the outright lap record - that’s cause for concern.

9. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

Bautista's injury from the last WSBK round really seems to be lingering. He seemed pretty dejected and almost wincing in pain during his interview yesterday.

10. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

From the times posted in the beginning of the thread, look how much lower his trap speed is compared to everyone else.

11. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

Jeez, I've not seen a rookie make the kind of impression during winter testing that Bulega is this week.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am never not going to be able to think of him as Beluga...whale or caviar, your choice :D

bpro and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  13. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Toprak said the BMW was a pain in the a$$. Literally! Ha ha, hard to not like that guy.

14. prm

prm Well-Known Member

15. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did you look at the times? It calls out what they’re riding.

it clearly indicates he’s on a MA bagger.

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That POS Honda can't even top the time sheets against street bikes. MM is gonna stomp a hole in the MotoGP fields hearts this year.

18. kirk erlinger

kirk erlinger Well-Known Member

Whale

19. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

I'd go more with the rider then the bike.

cpettit likes this.
  20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

L0ok where the test riders for BMW are. Former GP guys on the same times as the top ssp riders. We talkin bout practice! Also, Bradl is good but not top level talent like the factory riders.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.