The 2023-2024 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 13, 2023.

1. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Baltimore defense gonna be a lot tougher to score on.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yep....

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I feel like we all got robbed with that ending.

RIP to Bills fans…..that one’s gonna leave a mark. Also, the shot of the grown man crying like a child is guaranteed to be a meme.

What a bitch.

tl1098, brex and R1Racer99 like this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

I should have cashed out my Parlay early....should have know Josh Allen would go into Josh Allen mode and try to do too much.

A throwback

[​IMG]

Lions vs Ravens will be a nice SB; Pulling for the Lions, but Ravens will be a tough out though

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That missed kick didn't lose the game. Diggs had 2 big drops, Cook dropped a sure td, a couple other drops. Even if he made it there was a minute plus on the clock, KC had a couple timeouts and they have a kicker that never misses , the D couldn't stop them so probably would have lost anyway.

tl1098, brex and BigBird like this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

7. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

That's cold.

BigBird likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

High-larious that when they went to show swift there was Jason kelce with no shirt, guzzling beer. :crackup:
    Awesomeness.

t11ravis, ducrcr, tl1098 and 4 others like this.
  9. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

I was at the Bills game last night - was a great time other than the result.

Only way we were going to win that game was scoring a TD with essentially no time on the clock. Not sure why after killing clock and driving the whole field that we start taking shots into the endzone with almost 2 minutes left. Giving Mahomes the ball back with 1:40 and needing a TD, and they're still almost certainly going to get a TD with our defense.

Disappointing to lose in the playoffs to the Chiefs again. Go Lions, I guess.

10. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I couldn't decide which storyline I was more sick of last night- the NFL / Taylor Swift / Kelce Brothers Marketing PsyOp, or Josh Allen running the ball then crying to the refs for roughing calls. So I rooted for both to lose.

I was in Vegas in August when the odds came out for Superbowl, my 15 year old Nephew is an NFL maniac and he picked the Ravens to win. So I have $50 at 20/1 riding on Baltimore to win the Superbowl. Gotta give the little guy a 50% cut, though!

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39363004/source-lions-reach-deal-veteran-te-zach-ertz

13. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

[​IMG]

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Are you seriously trying to pretend the Browns East were some sort of brand new team? :crackup:

dtalbott likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The kicker wasn't remotely at fault for the rest of the team not being able to make things happen for way too0 many plays....

t11ravis likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That was fantastic :crackup:

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

Razr likes this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Watched video of it because you can’t not, it’s everywhere. Tears off his shirt, guzzles beer, celebrates with the crowd and then hops out the window and drinks more beer. :crackup:

Dude needs to run for public office in PA or Ohio, he’d win in a landslide. :D

19. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member