Black Friday deals 2023

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Nov 23, 2023.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Stations all in different directions ?

2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I have 3 antennas located NW, one to the SE, and one to the W. All 20-30 miles away.

For me thats everything I can expect to receive

3. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

YamahaRick likes this.
  4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Ah, you city folks and your antenae TV! (jealous).. Back before direct TV was a thing I had a rotor tenna for which I could bounce a signal off the hill side opposite me. Got 2 channels that were so ghosted it was impossible to watch.:mad:

7. I didn’t get sucked into buying any useless stuff I did not need Black Friday (online), only stuff I bought was shooting and hunting stuff. Oh and some fishing stuff.

8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I got LED lights for the shop. The old floro's are heading out to the blacksmith shop, and barn.

Steeltoe likes this.
  9. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Apple Airpod Pro 2 on sale, through tomorrow.
    $249. at Apple, with $50. Apple gift card. (Last time I was in my Apple store and I had them look at my old gen. 1 set, and they knew I'd bought them at Costco. Told me they would price match 10% of price. Not sure if they'll do both.) Can order with free inscription.
    $189. at Amazon
    $169. at Walmart
    Other cheaper versions on sale also

10. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

I got a Accu-Tac bipod BR-4 G2 for $102 off.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  11. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Grabbed a huxwurx flow ti 762 for $999.00. Stupid alcohol. Trying to resist the sale on Rex Silentium site 33% off through the 29th. .

wsmc42 and Steeltoe like this.
  12. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

The JK 195 SGX 12 can be had with a "free" JK CCX 9 silencer. The latter is interesting. It's 2.5 oz. so it doesn't require a Nielsen device to cycle your Browning tilt-barrel pistol.

The deal's good until the end of December, so I'm hoping Silencer Shop moves it to a free tax stamp promo at the beginning of the month when they typically change their specials.]

With that, hopefully, will only need to pay for the 9mm tax stamp.

13. Now I just bought 2 more P365 Sigs and a 9mm Hellcat for the wife which will actually be the daughters.

14. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Pretty sure the purpose of this thread is to share the links so the beeb folks can enjoy the deals too. :Poke::Poke::timeforabeer:

Steeltoe and vfrket like this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

One would think...:D

16. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

18. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

Milwaukee home depot made me buy stuff i didn't even know i needed like a caulk gun , solider iron, Blaine's had the insider extended reach ratchet...
    oh and November is my birthday month so i bought a yamaha yz250fx a few weeks ago were considering naming it Sad or maybe Sadie since i bought it to fight off seasonal depression,,,

19. I forgot to paste them but since I just looked and deals no longer there moot point. And f u all, I’ve had lack of sleep.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well shit. Just snagged another one from BladeHQ. Could not pass up the deal. They fkn got me. :crackup: