MotoGP | 2023 | Race 17 | Chang | Thailand | Oct 27-29

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

3. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

MELK-MAN and Phl218 like this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Ducati just wants a video of MMarquez doing a backflip on their dirt bike.

BigBird likes this.
  5. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

"Choked" right into a world championship last year. Poor guy. Maybe he'll get good someday. /sarcasm

03RumbleBee and BigBird like this.
  6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

alright since you guys can’t seem to understand that having a substantial lead and losing it multiple times in two seasons I consider choking… he recovered and won but he still fumbled and choked a few times on the way… there is no other way to look at it… and again I like Pecco a bunch…

arguing on the internet and all but damn… what do you call what VR46 did a Valencia in 06?

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Valencia is the worst track to have as the final.

The most consistent rider won the chip that year

[​IMG]

nd4spd likes this.
  8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

:D
    wow, while I completely agree and love the way it ended nobody can claim that Rossi didn’t choke by crashing out by hisself when he didn’t even have to win… I’m sure he’d agree… that and blame Elias for beating him the one race… :D

glad we can discuss and define choking :crackup:

9. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Losing. I only call it choking when the Uccios blame Elias for "giving" Hayden the championship. But, it was choking, because that was losing. Fortunes go up and down through the year. It's only the end result that counts.

BigBird and 27 like this.
  10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

terms and conditions I guess… depends on your outlook and goals…

The irony of us discussing a term for Pecco losing his lead by bad finishes when he has the worst tag line in the history of taglines with #gofree… I understand he’s trying to say ride loose as he has an issue letting go and doing that at times but you’d think they’d have come up with a better one

stk0308 and BigBird like this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

What?

You mean there aren’t asterisks after the results when MM was too injured to compete?

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

[​IMG]

R1M370, 27 and scottn like this.
  13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

that things missing the choke altogether… better pump the hell out of it :D

14. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I do not miss carbs. On cars, trucks, or motorcycles.

On another note @BigBird we need a WSBK race thread. Last race this weekend! Hopefully GG finishes strong on the Beemer.

03RumbleBee and Quicktoy like this.
  15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’m rebuilding a carb for a good friend, on a Ford, 9N I think it is, tomorrow… it’s as big as a small chainsaw… probably weighs 20 lbs… I’ll see if I miss them after that :)

16. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Wasn’t it Fabio that blew the lead last year and choked, not Pecco?

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. 27

27 Well-Known Member

they both did I a few times iirc… not positive though… either way… I knew better to post anything to hurt feelings but did it anyway… :D here’s to some great racing and hoping that Bez capitalizes on anyone that succumbs to pressure or makes bad decisions…. Or chokes… in the rest of the races. :D

18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Pecco will hold on to it this year.

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The Rossi nutswingers are sharpening the pitchforks and lighting the torches with this one! :crackup:

adio1dog likes this.
  20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think Bez is finished for this year, he's 69 points back. Pecco has a 27 point lead, it's his to lose.

Robin172 likes this.