gotta love dogs...

Discussion in 'General' started by gixer1100, Oct 22, 2023.

1. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

woke up this morning to a dismembered bird on the couch. legs tore off, headless, wings torn off etc etc. no blood...not sure where that went... my new pup (min schnauzer LOVES to eat things) cannot jump on the couch yet - so possibly not him. one of the mini yorkies can jump up easily but isnt normally the type to dismember a bird - so i think it may have been a team effort between both, with the other mini yorkie looking on. the wife slept through all this - on the other side of the couch lol. had no idea until this morning.

Senna and ToofPic like this.
  2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

The possible killer

Attached Files:

cha0s#242 and ToofPic like this.
  3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Looks like an assassin. :crackup:

Phl218 and gixer1100 like this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Any blood evidence on the suspects muzzle?

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Those Yorkies are warriors.

6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

One of my Malamutes used to like to wake up an ex with a toy for her to throw in the middle of the night… country living with all the French doors on the balcony open, so the 130 lb killing, eating machines could do as they please…

this night Kotton, a pure white Malamute that stood over 6’ looking you in the eye on his hind legs, was all riled up… I even woke up… he was jumping around with his toy in his mouth playing keep away with her as she fumbled sleepily to get it from him and throw it out the door… all from bed mind you and she was blind without her glasses… she finally got it and threw it and was bitching about it being all slobbery and gross feeling… then she notices… her hands were covered in blood… by this time the other sneaky killing machine, a black and white inseparable brother/litter mate nearly as big, was in the bedroom play fighting over this toy…

her throw sucked and it was in the corner of the room and she gets her glasses on just in time to see Kotton snatch it from his brother Tonka and crush the rabbit’s skull chomping it down so he didn’t have to share the brains which they seem to really like… he was covered in blood and there was fur and blood all over so they must’ve gotten a few

here is a pic of them hard at work for our race team… they were about 4 yo here… then on the lookout from the sky fort… and being regal man I miss them IMG_3141.jpeg IMG_3140.jpeg
    IMG_3139.jpeg

gixer1100, YamahaRick and ToofPic like this.
  7. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Me and the 4lb yorkie terrorist are on the couch watching the Ravens game. Well I am—she’s mostly snoring.

gixer1100 and ToofPic like this.
  8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

145934870_450750022777294_1728027079844316176_n.jpg

This was Buddy ,our neighbors poisoned him.One evening while we were eating dinner on the back deck,we watched him digging in a brush pile
    I had 4 acres,and several brush piles.We then watched him get all excited,as he pulled out baby rabbits and chomped every one of them down his throat.
    Wife was screaming,and my son and I were laughing our ass off.He was a beast.R.I.P.

gixer1100 likes this.
  9. ToofPic

Ive got a very old blind Yorkie laying next to me snoring.He doesnt have a lot left for this world,but he's been a great dog.And on my other side is a psycho
    Maltese we rescued last December.
    72601316_165644051287894_1962609928954707968_n.jpg

385810717_1033303327855291_1896030650025201914_n.jpg

gixer1100 likes this.
  10. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Handsome boy, he looks very content. How old is he?

Our girl is 13 but still runs around like a maniac. She will leap off the couch to bum rush the storm door when a dog walks by, or will superman off of a 20” high porch at our Vermont place to chase the ducks into the water.

Straight up yorkie terror missle!

gixer1100 likes this.
  11. ToofPic

Bo the Maltese is on 2.He was looking for my fishing pole that was pulled off the dock when I wasnt looking.
    My Yorkie is 14 yo.He just sleeps,and eats treats.

12. nowayout

nowayout Well-Known Member

Did you shoot them?

jasonhise, gixer1100 and Sabre699 like this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I had a male Malamute when I was younger. He was the friendliest most laidback dog ever. You could break into the house, steal everything, kick him and he would just lay there. The only time her got aggressive is if another creature showed up, or a male dog showed up. He would come home with birds, rabbits, squirrels, chickens, anything.
    I came home one day and my front window on my house was broken, screen and glass! But it was broken from the inside, he busted out. My neighbor came over and said "I had to bury your dog" ....my dog got out and ate his dog on his front porch! He shot my dog and buried him and what was left of his dog. I was speechless.

14. ToofPic

Its a loong story.They had a pit bull that constantly came into my garage.My dog beat its ass regularly,
    but it kept coming over,and their kids would too.
    They constantly tried to ride Buddy my dog.I told them,he wasnt that kind of dog,but the little bastards
    kept doing it.One of them got bit,I was told weeks later ,from riding him.
    I was truck driving in Florida when he died on our front porch.He suffered horribly,my wife and son were calling me crying.He weighed
    over 140lbs last vet visit,and my son had to drag him into the lower yard to bury him.
    It took him damn near all night to dig the hole under a lantern. Coyotes tried to dig him up,so when I got back home I had to cement his
    grave in,and I put spikes in to keep him at rest.It was horrible how it all happened.
    Yes I did want,and planned revenge,but had other things happen that stopped me at the time. 144739308_450801916105438_5608529641576388093_n.jpg

15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Yea right. Blame the dog for the noise!

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'd like to go on the official record saying that I would absolutely forgive and forget and not seek revenge upon anyone for killing my dog. I would definitely turn the other cheek and be a better man.

o_O

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

@stickboy274 td me a story of a famous former racer’s dog the other day and I’ve been pissing myself over it since.
    You need to get him to post up about TW. :crackup:

18. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Fuckin adorable.

gixer1100 likes this.
  19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

IMG_0002-2.jpg
    I have your dogs cousin.....

20. ToofPic