1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fresh and lean attack using illegal fuel?

Discussion in 'General' started by grapemustard, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

This was tje street race bike guyss. I think it was called Nutec

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

No, Nutec was a race fuel brand 20 years back

3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Ti fuel drums? Guess that’ll save on shipping weight :crackup:

yeah I know but it made me laugh… :p

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

What about that stuff that smelled like chicken?

5. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I want the 'Bioweapon' fuel back, make everyone crave bacon on a track weekend.

pjzocc likes this.
  6. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Boman Forklift and 27 like this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

they really ran Carey Andrew up the pole that year for sure…

Boman Forklift and backbone like this.
  8. Critter

Critter Registered

Reading A RRW article about MTBE in a competitors fuel and thinking there is any truth or validity to it is hilarious. BWHAHAH

IL8APEX and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Probably a different company or they bought the name but the’re still around in Japan.

Great fuel, almost everyone was using for awhile. It was great right up until is wasn’t and motors were letting go left and right.

Problem with the blend and it was turning to varnish still in the unopened can with fresh production dates.

and no way it smelled good. It was another puker.

10. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Power Mist

11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

yeah man, it keeps coming up lately it seems… I was a Nutec distributor of sorts… I had a warehouse Industrial zoned and was pretty involved for a bit…even making runs into DIS for a few years… I had free fuel and made money too… good times

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My favorite. I use to love getting passed by my friend on his Muzzy Raptor. Wished I could stay with him longer to enjoy the aroma. When I ran it in my own bike later when I had a built engine, my only regret was that I couldn't smell my own exhaust.

Shenanigans and 969 like this.
  13. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Correct. Even if it was, I cannot imagine that since the series is done for the year, they would make a bunch just to sit in inventory knowing you won't see demand until at least February 2024.

14. Hyperdyne

Actually Nutec wasn't too bad. MR12 isn't far off from it.

27 likes this.
  15. Hyperdyne

Dude. When I read it, then re-read it, and read it again.. :D

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I wasn't paying attention to motorcycle racing back then, but I heard on the windscreens, the tech guy squeezed the windscreen together and then said it didn't meet the required size? Total BS

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Squeezing the fairing stay ears to squeeze windscreen was the way to make you own double bubble legally :crackup:

18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Most of the world can… running around with their heads up their assess :D

19. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
  20. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

-grabs popcorn-

There are really only two things here:

Either VP is completely lying and producing false lab data or Stanboli is lying and trying to play everyone like a fiddle. Dustin is commenting on the FB comments, but like, I don’t think he could explain the difference between ethanol or mtbe, so maybe just stay out of it? Either Richard is playing him like a fiddle or they’re both laughing to the bank with podcast views.

Regardless, Gagne’s and Yamah’s name gets dragged through the mud, and my guess is Stanboli went rogue. I have to imagine both could be royally pissed at Stanboli for making this a public issue to begin with.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.